GPSC Engineering Service Result 2017 – GPSC Engineering Service Cut Off marks Merit List 2017: Applicants for the post of Engineering Service who have appeared for the selection procedure that were conducted by the Authorities of the Recruiting Body that is the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) must be knowing that your result has been published and you are now able to view your performance.
Candidates for the various selection procedures that were conducted by the Authorities can be checking for the result. This good news was published on the official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission). All those job aspirants who have appeared for the selection procedure and are wanting to check the result then they can read further to know the procedures to check the result that has been published.
GPSC Engineering Service Result 2017:
Applicants can be checking for the result that has been published by the Authorities by two methods:
The first method can be by following the steps that we have mentioned here in this publication. The steps mentioned will be helping one to check the result from the Official web portal of the Recruiting Body. As the steps that are mentioned are a bit long so to save your time we have provided with the direct link to check the result. Here in this publication, we have provided you with the table where two of the post names are present and links are provided adjacent to it. Click on the link for the post that you have applied for by submitting the application form to the Authorities, you will be shown the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
GPSC Engineering Service Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POST: Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 245 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Gujarat
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Posts||Vacancies||Link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
|Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I||38||Click Here >>|
|Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-II||207||Click Here >>|
Steps To Check GPSC Engineering Service Result 2017:
The steps that you can follow so as to check the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission. The procedures are:
- In the first step, log in to the official web portal of the GPSC Department.
- The page that you will re-directed to will be the homepage of the Recruiting Body.
- You will be finding the “Latest New” section in the center of the page.
- From here look for the announcement that has been made to check the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Gujrat Public Service Commission.
- You need to click on the announcement to carry on with the other steps that are mentioned.
- When you click on the announcement, you will be shown a different page.
- Now click on the link to the post that has been provided for the which you applied.
- You will be shown the result.
Selection Process of the GPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2017:
The shortlisting of the applicants for the posts of Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I; Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-II was conducted on the basis of two procedures and they are:
- Technical Examination.
- Main written Exam.
- Technical Examination: this part will be of an objective type where the applicants to the post of Engineering Service must be qualifying this examination procedure so as to be eligible for the next round of selection procedure.
|NUMBER||TOPIC||FULL MARKS||TIME LIMIT|
|1||Part-1 General Studies (Medium-Gujarati)
Part-2 Engineering Aptitude (Medium-English)
|2||Civil Engineering (Medium-English)||300 Marks||3 hours|
- Main written Exam: this examination procedure will be of descriptive in nature where the applicants who have been shortlisted from the previous round of selection will be appearing for this examination procedure. Candidates who will be getting shortlisted from this selection procedure will be appearing for the last round of selections.
|PAPER||TOPIC||FULL MARKS||TIME LIMIT|
|12||Gujarati Language (Medium-Gujarati)||100 Marks||2 hours|
|2||English Language (Medium-English)||100 Marks||2 hours|
|3||Civil Engineering –I (Medium-English)||200 Marks||3 hours|
|4||Civil Engineering –II (Medium-English)||200 Marks||3 hours|
|5||Civil Engineering –III (Medium-English)||200 Marks||3 hours|
- Oral Test: this selection procedure will be the last one to final shortlist the applicants for the post of Engineering Service. this procedure will be consisting of 100 marks.
Cut Off Mark For the GPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2017:
Cut Off Mark is the decision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission Authorities, where a minimum mark would be decided to shortlist the applicants from the selection procedures. The minimum mark that has been decided must be scored by each and every of the applicants for the post of Engineering Service so as to be eligible to appear for the next round of selections. Only if the candidate who is scoring the minimum mark or more than the mark that has been decided, he/she will be shortlisted to be one of those to attend the selection procedure.
Merit List For the GPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who will be scoring the minimum mark or more than the minimum mark that has been decided will be able to view their names or registration numbers up here in this merit list. Only the names that will be appearing on the merit list will be the ones to appear for the selection procedure will be conducted further. The final merit list will be containing the names or registration number of those applicants who will be actual ones to fill up the vacant seats. well, if you are wanting to know as to the Department will be publishing in the merit list, you can click on the link that will be provided here very shortly.