GPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket 2017 @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in: Here is the news for which, many applicants of GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) Department who have applied for the Gujarat Engineering Service was looking for here and there on the internet. The admit card of the Prelim Exam for the Prelim Exam which is to be taken for the Recruitment of Engineering Posts has been Published.
The news is that the notification which was published earlier by the GPSC department for the Engineers posts recruitment will be now forwarded to the next step which is the selection process. The first selection test of this department is the preliminary exam which is mandatory for all the applicants to appear and along with the admit card which the department had now published. All the applicants must know this that it is mandatory to carry it while going for the exam.
GPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017:
The admit card which we described above has been published by the department on their official website. Applicants will have to log in to the official web portal of the GPSC department in order to download their admit card or they may also download their admit card from the direct download link which we will be providing soon at the bottom. Applicants can also follow the steps provided below to download the admit card.
Click Here for the Medical Lab Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2017
Overall Standing & Statistics of GPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POSTS: Gujarat Engineering Service.
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 245 Vacancies.
- LOCATION: Gujarat.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- EXAM TYPE: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview Session.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
GPSC Engineering Service Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
As we said above, the admit card of the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) Department for the Engineering Post Prelim Exam has been published. All the applicants will have to download their admit card for this post through online from the official website by following this steps –
STEP I: Applicants who want to download their admit card will first have to unlock the official website of the GPSC department which is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
STEP II: When you open the official website, in the middle you will get “Latest News” section.
STEP III: You will have to move your cursor to that section and will have to look for the Admit Card Download Notification.
STEP IV: After getting the notification, you will have to click on it.
STEP V: Now you are redirected to the another page where your ‘Registration No. & Date Of Birth” will be asked.
STEP VI: You will have to enter that.
STEP VII: Then after you submit the details correctly, you will be taken to the another page where your admit card will be generated.
STEP VIII: Go to that page and from there, download your admit card and take a hard copy of it.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the GPSC Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2017:
Applicants applied for the Engineering Service in Gujarat and will now be going for the Prelim Exam which the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) is going to take soon must note this important points to be followed while going for the exam –
- All those candidates who are going for this exam must be having their admit card with them because, without the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Carrying one Id Proof with the Admit Card is also necessary and the details of the ID Card must be matching with the details of the Admit Card provided to them.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to report the exam hall before 1 hour from the exam.
- Applicants having any query or want any details can drop it in the comment box and we will be trying our best in solving your query.