GPSC AE Admit Card 2017 – GPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017: The candidates who have applied for the Recruitment procedure that has been undertaken by the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) for the post of AE (Assistant Engineer), then you must be knowing that you have been issued with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
This issuing of the applicants for the post of Assistant Engineer has been done by the Authorities so as to start off du\irectly with the selection procedure. If you are one of the applicants for this Recruitment Undertaking then you must be downloading the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you. This downloading process is mandatory as because if you are not having this document on the date of the selection procedure then you will not be having the selection procedure for yourself.
GPSC AE Admit Card 2017:
You must be knowing that you have been issued with a very important document by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission which states your identity and eligibility to appear for the selection procedure that will be conducted to shortlist the applicants for the post of Assistant Engineer. You must also be knowing that if you must be carrying this document in a printed format to the examination hall venue that has been mentioned to you. Without possessing this document on the date of the selection procedure, you will not be allowed to appear for any of the selection procedure.
As the Department is done up with the application procedure where a huge number of applicants have applied for the Recruitment procedure by submitting the prescribed application form, the step that will be undertaken by the Authorities of the GPSC will be the Selection Procedure. This procedure will not only be testing the applicants for the Recruitment Procedure on the basis of various heads. You can be downloading this Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you by following the steps that we have mentioned here in this publication. These steps mentioned will be helping you to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the Official Web Portal of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
You must be following this publication on a regular basis so as to get the daily updates regarding this Recruitment Procedure. We will be updating this publication on every information from the GPSC Authorities.
GPSC AE Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
You can follow these procedures so as to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the GPSC Department:
- Log in to the official web portal of the GPSC Department.
- The homepage will be opening infront of you.
- You will be finding the “Latest announcement” right in the middle of the page.
- Look for the announcement that has been made to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post of Assistant Engineer.
- When you are finding the announcement that has been made, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- This page will be asking the applicants to fill in the details like the Registration number, date of birth and so on.
- You are to fill in those.
- When you are done, you will be shown the documents that have been issued to you.
- Download the file and then get a printout for yourself.
Overall Standing & Statistics of GPSC AE Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Assistant Engineer
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 132 vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Gujarat
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- TYPE OF TESTS: Preliminary Exam, Main written Exam & Interview.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be announced very shortly.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
GPSC AE Exam Pattern 2017:
It has been decided by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission will be shortlisting the applicants on the basis of the measures that have been mentioned in the Official Recruitment Advertisement. It was there mentioned that the applicants are to positively appear for the first round of selection procedure and if you are getting shortlisted by the Authorities then you will be allowed to appear for the next round of selections. To qualify the procedure you must be scoring the cut off mark that has been decided by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Get Your Assistant Engineer Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Admit Card Download Status|
|Assistant Engineer||132||Download Admit Card|