Government Psychiatry Jobs Recruitment 2017: Psychiatry is a study of the diagnosis, prevention, and the study of the treatment of the mental disorders that have occurred in an individual. The person who treats the patients affected with mental disorders is known as Psychiatrist.
Government Psychiatry Jobs Recruitment:
If you are looking for job offers as a Psychiatrist then, we have a very good news for you all. We have presented before you this page which contains a list of recruitment procedures that are an undertaking of different prestigious concerns, who are looking for candidates or Psychiatrists to be specific. If you are in your spare time at this moment, then you must check these recruitment procedures. A general reminder to all those viewing this notification, before applying for the post, you must read through the recruitment notification and the advertisement.
List of Job Vacancies for the post of Psychiatrists Latest Daily Updates:
|Recruitment Body & Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Last Date||Detailed post|
|National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences Institute of National Importance||70||…||01.03.2017|
Criteria/Grounds on the basis of which selection will be made:
Selection procedure: One Authority’s selection procedure may be same or may not be the same but on a general notice, the basis of selection of the candidates is done mainly by these procedures:
- Written examination
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview session.
Application procedure: Generally an organization or an authority accepts application via online mode. They are very strict on the basis of accepting the application form. You are notified with the application form link from where you can apply for the post by just clicking on it and then fill up the application form that is prescribed. You are also welcomed to follow the below procedure in order to apply for the post from the official website of the recruiting company/authority:
- Head on to the official website of the recruiting authority.
- when you are on the homepage, look for the “Recruitment” option.
- Now scroll down the announcements and search for it.
- On finding it, click on that particular link that you want to apply for.
- The next step is to fill up the application form that has been prescribed for the post.
- Now carefully fill up the application form without committing any errors.
- If asked you need to attach the scanned documents along with the application form.
- The final step is to click on the “Submit” option.
- Your application form will be sent to the recruiting authority.