Government Fresher Jobs 2017: India is the world’s one of the largest republic country. India gets the place of seventh in the measurement of cover territory. As for the most populous country in the world, this country has a large government to represent. Because of the size of government, so they recruiting candidates more often. The recruitment process can be through both offline and online.
Yes! now as for the candidates who want to get a job in the government sector, Here is a good chance for those candidates. Here in “Naukerihelper” we provide all interested candidates information regarding the recruitment process. In here applicants can find the recruitment notification whether the recruitment will be going to online or offline mode. When the admit card will be going to release. Where will be the examination is going to conduct? What will be the mode of selection written or interview? What syllabus will be going covered by the recruitment body? Written Exam Answer Key. What will be the cutoff marks? Along with When the result will be going to publish and so on. In here, we provide the complete package of government recruitment process and all related information. In this particular dedicated page, we are going to list all current and upcoming notification for Revetment freshers job. Candidates who have their eye on Government freshers job can utilize this page for keeping themselves updated about all latest Govt Freshers job vacancies.
Government Fresher Jobs 2017: Applicant who are eagerly waiting for new recruitment now they can check those recruitments with all relevant information in here. As for the Indian government thy recruiting in the various department in both state government and central government.
Government Recruitments | Recruitment Sector and Post Wise:
|Recruitment Body||Number of Vacency||Get Here|
|Accountant jobs||1580||Click Here|
|Agriculture Job||1750||Click Here|
|Apprenticeship jobs||9550||Click Here|
|Bank Jobs||6200||Click Here|
|Clerk jobs||19100||Click Here|
|Data Entry Govt Job||300||Click Here|
|Defence Jobs||1250||Click Here|
|Driver Govt Job||4550||Click Here|
|Engineer job||6600||Click Here|
|Healthcare jobs||2800||Click Here|
|High court Job||3589||Click Here|
|IT job||570||Click Here|
|Manager Govt Jobs||1800||Click Here|
|Medical lab assistant jobs||4210||Click Here|
|Nursing Jobs||6400||Click Here|
|Peon Jobs||6590||Click Here|
|Police Jobs||38790||Click Here|
|Psychiatry jobs||150||Click Here|
|PWD recruitment||760||Click Here|
|Research Jobs||185||Click Here|
|Sports Quota Job||500||Click Here|
|Stenographer Recruitment||520||Click Here|
|Supervisor govt jobs||330||Click Here|
|Teaching jobs||181097||Click Here|
|Technical Jobs||760||Click Here|
|Woman Jobs||2520||Click Here|
Government Recruitment | Qualification wise:
Number of Vacancies
|10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs||57550||Check Here|
|Diploma Freshers Jobs||160||Check Here|
|Graduate Job Openings||70000||Check Here|
|Government BCA Jobs||75||Check Here|
|Government MBA Jobs||180||Check Here|
|Government MBBS Jobs||500||Check Here|
|ITI Fresher Jobs||120||Check Here|
|Law jobs||140||Check Here|
|MCA jobs||110||Check Here|
Government Fresher Jobs 2017 | Mode of Application:
As for the recruitment procedure, there have two methods, how candidates can apply for the post.
Offline Application procedures:
As for some recruiting body they still use the mode of office application. The detail information of the offline application process is given below.
- In the offline mode of application, companies published the application format and they want candidates to fill up the application form or they want a self-application form from the candidates.
- Candidate must fill the application form with relevant details, candidates are also requested to attached relevant documents with the application form.
- Candidates must self-attested or attested the document by a gazetted officer (as instructed by the recruitment body).
- Candidates must provide their newly taken passport size or stamp of the photo (number as given by the recruiters).
- In some recruitment, candidates may have to pay the application through Demand Draft, Drawn in the name of the recruitment body or drawn in the favor of any particular name mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants are requested to give all documents with the duly filled application form on an A4 size of an envelope.
- Candidates must mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Applicants must send the application envelope through speed post/Normal post or they can drop the application envelope in the post box of the recruits.
Online Mode of Application:
In the day of technology and globalization most of the center govt. recruitment are made through online producer. Mostly the online application procedure can be filled up easily but sometimes it can be a bit tricky that the candidates could imagine. So the detail procedures are given below.
- At first, candidates must go to the website given by the recruitment body.
- In the Next procedure, candidates need to make a registration through their own mobile number or their email address.
- Next step applicants are must fill up all the details wanted by the recruitment body.
- In next step, candidates have to pay the application fee through challan or net banking or credit card/ debit card. ( in some recruitment this stage could be taken letter)
- Next candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the applicant’s signature and photo. The signature size must be 60×100 pix and the photo must be 120×100 pix (The size may differ with the recruitment body).
- For some recruitment process, candidates may have to upload the scanned copy of their document verification.
- As for the last step candidates, must take the print out of the application form.