GHC Civil Judges Admit Card 2017 – GHC Civil Judges Hall Ticket: GHC Civil Judges Admit Card, GHC Civil Judges Admit Card 2017, GHC Civil Judges Hall Ticket, GHC Civil Judges Hall Ticket 2017, Civil Judges Admit Card, Civil Judges Admit Card 2017, Civil Judges Hall Ticket, Civil Judges Hall Ticket 2017.
Update 1: Gujrat High Court or GHC High Court Civil Judge Pre Examination Admit Card has been released on 10/08/2017. Candidates are advised to download their admit card from below given link.
‘The selection procedure will be beginning soon, all the candidates who have applied for the post of Civil Judge must be downloading the Admit Card/Hall ticket as soon as possible.’ This was the update that was found that was made in the official web portal of the High Court of Gujarat. Yes, the Authority has undertaken this step so that they can start off with the selection procedure that is shortlisting of candidates for the post of Civil Judge.
GHC Civil Judges Admit card 2017:
As it has been mentioned by the Authorities in the official web portal of theirs that they have issued all the candidates who have submitted the application form for the post of Civil Judge. All the candidates must be downloading this document because the entry to the examination hall will be on the basis of the Admit card/Hall ticket possession by the candidates. Like if you forget to carry the document that has been issued to you then you will be not allowed to appear for the selection procedure and not appearing for the selection will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s name from the Recruitment procedure.
|Admit card Available from||10 Aug 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||13 Aug 2017|
|Main Exam Admit card issue date||to be announced|
|Date of Main Written Examination (final)||10 Sep 2017|
|Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview)||Oct / Nov 2017|
|Final Merit list of selected Candidates||Will be Updated|
To download Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017 – Click here. Candidates are advised to download the admit card before the exam date to avoid any last day
Click here to check the List of Eligible Candidates for Prelims Exam.
How to Download GHC Civil Judges Admit card 2017:
Here are some steps that we have provided by following these you can download the admit card/hall ticket that has been issued to you. The steps are:
- In the very first step, you are to log in to the official web portal of the High court of Gujarat Department official web portal.
- The page that will be appearing in front of you will be the homepage of the Gujarat High court.
- The “New Updates” will be containing the announcement regarding the issuing of Admit card/Hall ticket to all the applicants for the post of Civil Judge.
- Click on the link that has been provided.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- The page will be asking you for your details like the Registration number and other details.
- Enter the details of yours to generate your admit card/hall ticket.
- You will be shown the document that has been issued.
- Download the file first.
- Now get a printout.
GHC Civil Judges Recruitment Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of GHC Civil Judges Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Gujarat High Court|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Civil Judge|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||129 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Gujarat|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||gujarathighcourt.nic.in|
Post-Wise Admit card/Hall ticket Download Link:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||
Download Admit card/Hall ticket
|Civil Judge||129||Check Here>>>>|
Important points to remember:
- The document that has been issued ton you by the Authority is a very important document.
- Candidates must be mandatorily downloading this document much ahead before the date of the beginning of the selection procedure.
- The link to download the file is activated only for a limited period of time.
- Carrying of the Admit card/Hall ticket is mandatory by each and every of the applicant for the post of Civil Judge.
- You must be qualifying each of the selection procedure to get finally shortlisted and fill up the vacant seats that are available.
- List of candidates who will be shortlisted for the selection procedure will be shown in the Merit List that will be published by the Gujarat High court.