GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 – 123 Vacancies – Apply Before The Last Date: Here is the thing you are opting for. The Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya invites recruitment notification for the post of DEO, Registrar, Lab Assistant, MTS & Lab Technician. Candidates who are interested or whose qualification suits this job can apply for this post through online from the official website of the department. For more details, candidates may visit the official website.
GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Recruitment 2017:
The application for this post will only be accepted only for the very short period. So, interested candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the official website or from the link which we have provided here on this page and after taking the hard copy of it, fill the application form and send it to the address mentioned in the notification.
Overview, Standing & Statics of GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Recruitment 2017:
Overview, Standing and Statistics of GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching (SDMC) Recruitment 2017
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
DEO, Registrar, Lab Assistant, MTS & Lab Technician
|Total No. of Posts||123 Vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||Announce Soon.|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.ggu.ac.in/|
|GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Notification 2017||Get Notification Here|
|GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
|GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Vacancies Result 2017||Click Here|
Application Process for GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates have to log on to http://www.ggu.ac.in/.
- Find the application form and click on “Recruitment”.
- Find the link to download the application form for the post you want to apply.
- After getting download it and take a hard copy of it.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Send it to the address mentioned by them in the notification.
Required Qualification for GGU Bilaspur Non Teaching 2017:
Education Qualification: To apply for this post it compulsory to have Master Degree, B.A/B.Tech., PG, MD, M.Ped, M.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate, 12th Pass with a diploma, 8th Pass, 10th pass & ITI.
Age limit: Maximum age limit is 18 years.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected through written test and personal interview.
Application Fees: As per mentioned Below-
- For General Caste Candidates – Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fees.
Important Date To Remember:
- Opening date for sending in the application form – Started
- Closing date for sending in the application form – Updated Soon.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get here the Official Notification.
Get Here the Application form.