GAIL Result 2017 – Foreman Other Vacancies Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The GAIL (Gas Authority Of India) had made update on their official web portal where they have mentioned that they would be publishing the merit list of the examination which had been conducted for the shortlisting of the contenders for the Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Account Assistant and Marketing Assistant Post. All the contenders will be checking the merit list which is going to be published by the officials of the GAIL department in order to know their selection status for this post. The Gas Authority of India Department had stated on their official web portal that in the case when the applications for this notification will be received by the contenders will be more, then there will be the multiple exams that is to be conducted by the officials to shortlist applicants. The Gas Authority Of India has conducted the first exam and had mentioned that the applicants who have qualified the first exam that had been taken by the officials will have to again participate in the second exam which the authority would be undertaking. Applicants must qualify this exam to get this job.
GAIL Result 2017:
All those contenders who have gone for the written exam which had been conducted by the officials of the Gas Authority of India Limited must be checking the result of the exam from the official’s website of the Gas Authority of India which is www.gailonline.com or you can log into the direct download link which we would be providing here on this page. All those applicants who have got selected by the officials of this department must get ready for the next exams which the officials would be undertaking for this post. For more details, you must be reading this full publication carefully.
Expected Date Of GAIL Result 2017:
The Gas Authority Of Indian Department will publish the merit list of the written exam that has been conducted by the officials from this page. Earlier there has been a written exam commenced by the officials of the GAIL department to shortlist applicants who have applied for the Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Accounts Assistant & Marketing Assistant posts and very soon, the officials are going to publish the result of that exam on their official website. Contenders must be following this page to get detail about the exact date of admit card published and many other updates.
GAIL Result 2017 Download Steps:
All the contenders will be following these steps which we provided here to check the result of the written exam that had been conducted by the GAIL department for many vacancies like Foreman and etc.
STEP I: You will first have to log into the official website of GAIL (Gas Authority Of India) from this link www.gailonline.com.
STEP II: Then you will be getting the “Career” section.
STEP III: All the participants must tap on this link.
STEP IV: After that, you are diverted to the page where you will get check result link.
STEP V: Contenders will be clicking on it.
STEP VI: After that, you will have to select the post for which you want the result.
STEP VII: Tap on it.
STEP VIII: Then on a new tab, you will be getting the result.
STEP IX: Contenders can get their result status from there and you can also download the result for the future reference.
Overall Standing & Statistics of GAIL Result 2017:
- ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: GAIL/OPEN/MISC/1/2017
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Gas Authority Of India.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Accounts Assistant & Marketing Assistant posts.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 151 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.gailonline.com.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam & Interview Session.
GAIL Result – Selection Procedure 2017:
The Gas Authority Of India Department had published a notification on their official website for the recruitment of applicants for the Foreman and many other vacancies. All those applicants who have applied in this notification will be shortlisted by the officials of this department and this shortlisting process will be done by the officials on the basis of the differents exams. Applicants who have applied for this notification and is unknown from the selection procedure that will be undertaken by the officials must be having their eyes on this page. In the below we have provided the selection process which the GAIL department would be undertaking for this recruitment –
- It has been mentioned by the officials of the GAIL department that the applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification and have submitted their application form will be shortlisted by the officials on the basis of the different exams. The GAIL department had mentioned that the shortlisting of the applicants will be done only if the huge number of applications will be accepted by the officials. On the basis of the number of applications received by the officials, the selection will be done.
- If there will be the huge number of applicants will be received by the officials, then the selection exam will be increased in order restrict the number of applicants. Till now, there is no update made by the officials regarding this but as per expected, the selection procedure for this recruitment will be accepted by the officials from the written exam and after that, there will be the Interview session. Contenders must be qualifying both the exams to get the job.
GAIL Merit List 2017:
The GAIL or Gas Authority of India Department will shortlist applicants for the Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Accounts Assistant & Marketing Assistant posts on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared by the officials on the basis of the marks which the applicants will be getting in the shortlisting test which would be undertaken by the officials. Till now, there is no merit list published for this recruitment but it is expected to be published by the officials very soon.