Federal Bank Recruitment 2016: The Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector, headquartered at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. This prestigious organization has freshly issued a staffing notification for the Specialist Officer. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online on or before 22/07/2016.
Federal Bank Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|Specialist Officer (IT Officer in Scale I)||not specified||MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science|
|Specialist Officer (Credit Officers in Scale I/II)||not specified||Graduate|
- Specialist Officer (IT Officer in Scale I): Rs.23700-42020/-.
- Specialist Officer (Credit Officers in Scale I/II): Rs.23700-42020/- (for Scale I) & Rs.31705-45950/- (for Scale II).
- For Specialist Officer (IT): 28 years.
- For Specialist Officer (Credit): 32 years.
Job Location: All over India.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (for General/Other) & Rs.250/- (for SC/ST) through Online by using a Master/Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
Application procedure: Candidates are required to apply online through the website “www.federalbank.co.in“ from 12/07/2016 to 22/07/2016.
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date for sending application: 12/07/2016.
- Closing date for sending application: 22/07/2016.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Federal Bank advertisement (direct advt.)