FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Result 2017 – FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Cut Off Mark Merit List 2017: ‘The selection procedure that was conducted by the Authorities to shortlist the applicants that had applied for the post of Watchmen from the State of Rajasthan, can now get to know the result’.
The FCI (Food Corporation of India) updated their official web portal by announcing that they have come up with the result and candidates who are an applicant for the Recruitment Procedure can now get to know the performance of theirs. If you are one of the applicants from the State of Rajasthan then read the further section of this publication to know the process how to check the result that has been published.
FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Result 2017:
As you have already got to know that the result has been published. Well, if you are wanting to know as to what is the result that is published by the Authorities, you can carry out any of the processes that we have mentioned here.
The first way to check the result is from the link that is provided down in the table that you will be finding on scrolling down the publication. On clicking on the link that is provided, you will be directly shown the result that has been published. The long or the lengthy process is to check the publication from the Official web portal. To check the publication from the official web portal, steps have been mentioned here. Follow those if you feel like.
You must not forget to follow this publication or else you will be missing out some important information which might turn out to be a mishap. So don’t forget to follow this publication on a daily basis.
FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Food Corporation of India
- TYPE OF JOBS: Central Government Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Watchmen
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 281 Vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Rajasthan
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: fci.gov.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Check Result|
|Watchmen||281||Check Result >>|
Steps To Check FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Result 2017:
Here are the steps that you can follow so as to check the result that has been published in the Official web portal of the Food Corporation of India:
- The first step will be to log in to the official Web Portal of the FCI Department.
- Now, you will be shown the homepage of the FCI Department.
- You will be finding the “Latest News” section at the bottom of the page.
- Look for the announcement that has been made to check the result of the selection procedure for the post of Watchmen for the state of Rajasthan.
- Click on the announcement that has been updated in that section.
- You will be shown the result that has been published.
Selection Process of the FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Recruitment 2017:
Here are the steps that were undertaken by the Authorities of the Food Corporation of India to shortlist the applicants who have applied for the post of Watchmen.
- Written Examination.
- Interview Session.
- Written Examination: The applicants who had applied for the post of Watchmen must be appearing for this selection procedure and the applicants who will be getting shortlisted from the selection procedure will be the ones who will be having the chance to appear for the last round of selection. The basis of shortlisting the applicants will be done on the basis of the Cut off Mark.
- Interview Session: The applicants who have been called in to appear for the last round of selection will be only present for this procedure. Applicants must be bringing in all the documents along with you on the date of the selection procedure and when the Authority thinks that if you are fit enough to appear for the post then you will be shortlisted.
Cut Off Mark For the FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Recruitment 2017:
The cut off mark will be the mark that will be followed in shortlisting the applicants for the post of Watchmen. Applicants who have been present for the written examination procedure that was conducted to shortlist the applicants must be scoring this minimum mark so as to get shortlisted for the next round of selection. Well, if it is found that you aren’t scoring the minimum mark then you will no longer be cond\sidered as an applicant for the Recruitment Procedure. To know what is the minimum mark that is followed by the Authorities, you need to wait on for a few more days.
Merit List For the FCI Rajasthan Watchmen Recruitment 2017:
The list that will be showing the list of names of the applicants who have been shortlisted to appear for the next round of selection. The final merit list will be prepared by the Authorities when the final round of selection will be getting over. In the final list, the names that will be appearing will be of those who have been shortlisted to fill up the 281 posts of Watchmen. Very soon we will be updating this publication with the link to check the merit list. If you are wanting to know the names that will be publishing up in the merit list, you must be keeping an eye on this publication on a regular basis.