FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017 – FCI Hall Ticket 2017 @ fci.gov.in: All those candidates who have successfully applied for the watchman post in the Food Corporation Of India Department will be getting their admit card for the written exam on the official website made by the officials of Food Corporation of India Department for the Watchment recruitment by using their registration no. and other application details.
The Food Corporation Of India will be releasing the admit card of the written examination for the Watchman post online. All those applicants who have till now not download their admit card must be following the details we provided at the bottom of this page to download their admit card.
- 1 FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
- 2 How to Download FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
- 3 Expected Date For FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
- 4 FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Applicants Need To Carry This Documents While They Are going for the exam:
- 6 Points To Be Kept In Mind While Going For The Written Exam Taken By FCI For Watchman Post:
FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
The Food Corporation Of India has said that it is essentials for all the applicants that they carry their admit card in the written examination which the department will be conducting for the Watchman post. All those contenders who forget to carry it or whose admit card is been misplaced or lost will be not allowed to enter the exam hall or give the exam because the admit card is only proof of their eligibility for the exam. If you are looking for the steps to download your admit card, then you must be going through the points we provided below.
How to Download FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
The admit card for the written exam which the department will be taking for the Watchman Post is will be published by the department online. All those candidates who will be going for the exam that the department will be taking must be downloading your admit card through the online process from the official website of the department. All the candidates can also follow the steps which the department had mentioned that
STEP I: At the very first step, log into the official website for the FCI Watchman recruitment i.e fciapply.com
STEP II: Then on the “Right Side”, you will be seeing the “Latest News” section.
STEP III: Applicants will have to go there and will have to search for the notification which is regarding the “Written Exam Admit Card”.
STEP IV: After when you get the notification, click on it.
STEP V: Then you are diverted to the next page which contains your admit card.
STEP VI: Now all the applicants must download their admit card from that page and take its hard copy.
Expected Date For FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
The FCI Watchman Recruitment for the Maharastra and Goa State had stepped on the written exam and had mentioned that soon, they will be publishing the admit card of that exam through online from the official website. The FCI department had till now not provided the exact date when the admit card will be published. But applicants can expect the date of admit card publishment before 2 – 3 weeks from the exam.
FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of FCI Maharashtra Watchman Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Food Corporation Of India|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Govt Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Watchman|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||187 Vacancies|
|Location||Maharastra & Goa|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||fciapply.com|
|FCI Maharashtra Watchman Result 2017||Check Here >>|
Applicants Need To Carry This Documents While They Are going for the exam:
All those candidates who will be going for the written exam that the department will be conducting for the Watch Man Post must be having this documents with them which will be needed for the verification process –
- Voter Card.
- qualification Certificate.
- IC Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN card.
Points To Be Kept In Mind While Going For The Written Exam Taken By FCI For Watchman Post:
Candidates who will be going for the exam which the department had mentioned that they will be conducting for the Watchman Post must keep this points in their mind –
- The admit card is the essential documents to be carried by all the applicants.
- Any of the candidates who will forget to carry their admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and to give the exam because, without the admit card, applicants eligibility for that exam will not be proved.
- All those candidates who fail to appear for this exam will not be provided any further chance to give the test and they will be then and there shortlisted from that post.
- Along with the prescribed admit card, applicants will also be carrying their ID proof with them for the verification process which is needed for the verification process.
- All the contenders must report the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- After giving the exam, applicants can get the link to check the result here on this page in the overall standing section.
- For more updates regarding this post, visit this page regularly.