FCI Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – Food Corporation of India Hall Ticket 2017: To tell you with the latest news update that has been announced by the Authorities of the FCI (Food Corporation) Department, we the Naukrihelpers have come up with this notification. As the name suggests, the FCI Admit Card. The Food Corporation Limited has come up with the links to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. This issue of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been done by the Authorities of the FCI Department so that the applicants can appear for the selection procedures that will be conducted so as to shortlist the applicants for the Recruitment Procedure that you have applied for.
FCI Admit Card 2017:
All the applicants must be having this Admit Card/Hall Ticket downloaded within a short period of time from the date of Declaration of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. The Applicants are to positively download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket or else you will not be allowed to appear for the selection procedure.
You have been provided with the link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket from this publication. So find out the link for which Recruitment Procedure that was undertaken by the Authorities for the various post that you have applied for. You can then click on the link that has been provided adjacent and then fills in your details and then get your issued document downloaded.
Once you have finished with the downloading of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, you are to get a printout of the document that has been issued to you that is the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. All the applicants must be carrying this printed document on the date of the selection procedure.
- 1 Expected Date Of FCI Exam 2017:
- 2 FCI Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 fci.gov.in Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Get All FCI Recruitment Details Here:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the FCI Exam 2017:
- 6 Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The FCI Are:
- 7 Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
Expected Date Of FCI Exam 2017:
FCI department or the Food Corporation of India had earlier published a notification for the recruitment of applicants for various state of Watchman post and after the notification was published and the applications for this post was successfully received by the officials, the department had mentioned conducting the written exam for which the admit card is been issued by the officials on their official website. All the contenders must be downloading that admit card and carry it with them while you will be going for the exam. As per the latest update, till now, there is no exact date for the written exam has been provided by the officials but very soon, they will be providing the date. Contenders must be having their eye on this page because after the date will be officially announced, we will be providing the update here.
FCI Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All the contenders will have to follow the steps that we provided in the below section in order to download the admit card of the written exam –
STEP I: All the contenders will be logging into the official website of FCI from this link fci.gov.in.
STEP II: After that, you will be getting the “Recruitment” section.
STEP III: Then you must be clicking on it.
STEP IV: After that, you are diverted to the page where you will be asked to put on your registration details.
STEP V: Now you will be putting all the details that have been asked.
STEP VI: Now after that you on a new tab, you will be getting the admit card.
STEP VII: Applicants will be getting their admit card downloaded from that page.
STEP VIII: You can also take the hard copy from that page.
fci.gov.in Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Food Corporation Of India.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Defence Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Watchman.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2084 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: fci.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam, Physical Exam.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Notified To the contenders Very Soon.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Get All FCI Recruitment Details Here:
|Number of the Recruiting Organization||State Name||Vacanies||Check Notification||Admit Card Status||Result Status|
|FCI (FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA)||Maharastra & Goa||187 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|Andhra Pradesh||271 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|Rajasthan||281 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|Kerala||127 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|Punjab||860 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|Tamil Nadu||55 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|Karnataka||117 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
|West Bengal||82 Vacancies||Get Here||Click Here||Check Details|
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the FCI Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the prelim examination must keep this point in their mind –
- All the contenders are bound to carry their admit card with them which is the only proof of their eligibility for the written exam.
- Applicants are also informed that they must report to the exam hall before one hour from the exam for the verification process.
- Applicants will have to carry their Id proof with them which will be required in time of verification and applicants keep this in mind that the details of this document must match with the details mentioned in the admit card.
- In case, if any of the contenders forget to carry their admit card which is the proof of their eligibility of the exam which they will be appearing, then he/she will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Contenders will get all the updates for this post from here. So, they must bookmark this page and have an eye on this page so that you would not miss any updates.
Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The FCI Are:
The FCI or Food Corporation of India has stated that all those contenders who have applied on this notification will be called by the officials or the following exams in order to shortlist applicants –
- Written Exam.
- Physical Test.
All those contenders who have applied for the watchman post in the department of the FCI will first have to go for the written exam. The question in the written exam will be in regard to the General Knowledge, Current Affairs,
Reasoning, English Language and Numerical Ability. There will be 120 MCQ objective type question exam present in tis exam and contenders must be getting the minimum qualifying marks to get qualified. Applicants remember that they will be allotted only 90 minutes for the written exam. After qualifying the written exam, they will be called by the official for the Physical Endurance test. In this test, there will be the Running, Long Jump & High Jump. Applicants must be qualifying the exam to get the job.
Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
All the applicants who will be applying for this post must be carrying this documents with them while going for the written exam for the verification process.
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Voter’s Card.
- Photo identity proof.