ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2016: ESIC, a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 35 Part-Time Super Specialist, Part-Time, Specialist and Senior Resident. Interested candidates can go for Walk-in-Interview on 24 February 2016.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 542/A/46/12/06/ 2008 MHA (Adm)
Details Of Job:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Part-Time Super Specialist||04||Rs. 60000/- (Per month)|
|Part-Time Specialist||05||Rs. 40000/- (Per month)|
|Senior Resident||26||Rs. 70000/- (Per month)|
- Educational Qualification:
- For Part-Time Super Specialist: DM or equivalent qualification.
- For Part-Time Specialist: Post Graduate degree or its equivalent with at least 3 years experience in after PG/ PG Diploma with at least 5 years experience in respective specialty.
- For Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty/ MBBS candidates with 2 years experience in respective specialty.
- Nationality: Indian
- For Part-Time Specialist & Part-Time Super Specialist: 64 years
- For Senior Resident: 35 years
Job Location: Kollam (Kerala)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 250/- & Rs. 50 for SC/ST category through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ESI Fund A/c No.1. Women are excused from payment of the fee.
How to Apply ESIC Kerala Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear in interview in prescribed application form along with Original & attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: “Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model & Super Specialty Hospital, Asramam, Kollam, Kerala”.
- Date of Interview: 24.02.2016 at 10:00 AM