ESAF Bank SO Result 2017 – ESAF Bank Specialist Officer Merit List 2017: The ESAF Department had updated the merit list of the “Calls For Assessment” Exam which was taken for the Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts on their official web portal. There was a type of interview test i.e the Calls For Assessment test conducted by the ESAF Department for shortlisting applicants for the Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts and very soon, the department is going to make public the merit list of this exam. All those applicants who have given the exam taken by the department will be able to check the result on their official website. Applicants are informed that this not the final round. As per the official announcement, after this, there will be more four type of exams to be taken by the department for this recruitment. Applicants who will clear all the four exams will be shortlisted by the department for this post.
This recruitment procedure has been undertaken by the IBBPS so we can safely assume that all the exam related notification will come in time along with the result. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination are requested to drop their probable marks into this post’s comment section that it will be easier for us figure out what could be the cut off marks for SO post this year.
ESAF Bank SO Result 2017:
If you are the applicants for the ESAF Department and have applied for the Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts, then you will be able to get the merit list of this exam taken by the department for shortlisting applicants online from the official website. All the applicants know this that this is not the final merit list. After this, there will be more exams and applicants will have clear all the exams in order to get the job.
Expected Date Of ESAF Bank SO Result 2017:
The ESAF department had mentioned on their official website that the recruitment of the applicants in this department is fully on the merit basis. After the exam will be taken by the department, they will be publishing the merit list. As pe the latest update, there is no merit list published by the officials. But we expect to be get published the merit list of the first exam tentatively after 2 months from the exam.
For details information or the exact date, applicants must bookmark this page and visit this page regularly. Because here we will be providing the details information regarding about the merit list as soon as it will be officially announced.
ESAF Bank SO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: ESAF Small Finance Bank.
- TYPE OF JOBS: Central Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1660 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: esafbank.com
Steps To Check ESAF Bank SO Result 2017:
Applicants who have applied in this department for the
STEP I: You will be first logging into the official website of the ESAF Bank (esafbank.com.).
STEP II: Then from the left side top of the page, you will be tapping on the “Career” section.
STEP III: When you click on it., you are automatically redirected to the another page which contains this recruitment notification.
STEP IV: Just below that you will be getting the “Download Merit List” section.
STEP V: You will have to click on that.
STEP VI: After you are once again diverted to the new tab which contains the merit list.
STEP VII: When the page is open, you will be getting the merit list published by the department.
STEP VIII: Now you can check your name on that merit list and can know your selection status.
STEP IX: Applicants can also download the result and can take its hard copy for the future reference.
ESAF Bank SO Result 2017 – Selection Process:
There will be the very long selection process followed by the ESAF Department for the Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts. The selection of the applicants is fully based on their merit. Applicants can go through the below mentioned paragraph to get the full details about the selection process which the department will be undertaking.
- The selection of the applicants for this post will be starting from the Shortlisting process. First of all, the department will be checking the educational status as well as the experience of the applicants and on that basis, they will be shortlisted by the authority for the next exam.
- Then comes the “Calls For Assessment” test. This will be for the applicants who have cleared the first exam which was the Shortlisting exam. This is the type of interview test taken from the applicants. The ESAF department had stated on their official website that the applicants appearing for this exam will have to carry this documents –
- Aadhar Card.
- Educational Qualificational Certificates.
- ID Pard.
- PAN Card.
- Experience Letter.
- Then the next is the Objective type test which is the main exam. This is the type of written test taken by the department. This exam will be for 1-hour consist four different sections. This exam will be of maximum 75 marks. Questions in this exam will be in regard to the following field –
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation.
- General/Economy/Bank Awareness.
- English Language.
- Then the next comes the Group Discussion. In this exam, the applicant will be provided with a single topic and applicant will have to discuss that particular topic for 20 minutes. Applicants being successful in this will be promoted to the next round of exam. This exam will be taken by the department to know the communicational skill, content, initiatives and Presentation.
- Then the next is the Prelim Interview Exam which will decide the promotion of the applicants for the next round of the exam. Applicants will have to clear this exam to appear for the final test.
- This will the final exam to be taken by the ESAF department for the SO recruitment. This will be the Final Interview Session. The merit list published by the department after this exam will be final. Applicants who pass this exam will be shortlisted by the authority for this posts.
ESAF Bank SO Merit List 2017:
The merit list for the exam taken by the ESAF department for the SO recruitment (Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts) will be published by the department soon. The officials of ESAF bank had made the merit list of the exam taken by them and as per the update received, after some verification process, the department will be making that merit list public. All the applicants who have given this exam will be able to check the merit list of the exam given by them on this ESAF Bank through online on its official website or you may also download your merit list from the link which we will be providing here on this page after it will be officially made public by the department.