ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017 – ESAF Bank Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2017: There’s a good new for all those applicants who have applied for the any of the posts among this Specialist Officer in the ESAF Bank. The Good news is that the department will be issuing the admit card of the exam which they are going to take for shortlisting of applicants.
After the shortlisting process, the ESAF department had set the Calls for Assessment test. Applicants who have successfully cleared the Shortlisting test are informed that they will have to appear for this Calls for Assessment test and applicants must know this that the notification for this exam will be provided to all the applicants through the mail. After this, there will be the Objective test which will be the written type and the admit card for that test will be published by the department through online on their official website. All the applicants who will be going for this exam must be downloading the admit card for this exam through online from the official website or they may also wait for the direct download the link which we will be uploading it here.
- 1 ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Post To Be Covered Up:
- 3 How to Download ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Expected Date For ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
- 5 ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
- 6 Selection Procedure To Be Followed Up For ESAF Bank SO Recruitment 2017 :
- 7 Documents Needed To Be Carried In The Calls For Assessment Test For SO Post In ESAF Bank:
- 8 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the ESAF Bank SO Exam 2017:
ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
The admit card of all the applicants for the objective exam for Specialist Officer Post has been issued by the ESAF Small Finance Bank on their official website. All the applicants who have applied for this recruitment and have cleared the first two exam which was the shortlisting process and the Calls For Assessment test, then you must be downloading the admit card and get ready to appear for the Objective Test which is through written form.
Post To Be Covered Up:
- Sales Officers (Admit Card is yet to be published).
- Relationship Officers.
- Credit Officers.
- Sales Officer – Trainee.
How to Download ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
The ESAF Bank will be issuing the admit card for the exam which will be undertaking for the admission of applicants for the specialist Officer Post before 2 – 3 week from the exam. The very first exam will be the shortlisting test and after that, the exam which the department will be taking will be the Calls For Assessment whose date will be notified to all the applicants through the mails. As per the notification, all the applicants who will be passing the shortlisting test will be called by the department for the Calls For Assessment test for which the applicants will be notified well before through e-mail. Applicants who will pass this exam will be called for the Objective test and the admit card for that test will be published by the department online on their official website. Candidates can follow these steps to download their admit card –
STEP I: You will first have to first log into this link which is esafbank.com.
STEP II: Then on the top of the career section, you will get the “Career” section.
STEP III: Applicants will first have to click on it.
STEP IV: Then you will be seeing the Specialist Officer Notification and below that, you will be getting the”Admit Card Download Link”.
STEP V: When you get the link, you will be clicking on it.
STEP VI: Then you are taken to the new page which will be asking you to enter your registration details.
STEP VII: When you enter the details that have been asked and submit it, you are again taken to the another page which contains your admit card.
STEP VIII: Now you will just have to download your admit card from that page and will have to take its hard copy so that you can carry it with you while you are going for the exam.
Expected Date For ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
The admit card for the ESAF Small Finance Bank Department selection exam for the recruitment of applicants for the Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts will be published by the department before 2 – 3 weeks from the exam. In case of the Calls for Assessment exam, all the applicants will be notified by email and after that, in case of the Objective exam, the department will be giving the update on their official website. The admit card of that exam will also be published by the department online on their official website. The exam date of Exam or the publishment of admit card is not been provided by the department. But applicants must worry about it because as soon as any notice is provided by the department regarding this post, we will be updating it here. All the applicants will only have check this page regularly.
ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of ESAF Bank SO Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||ESAF Small Finance Bank|
|TYPE OF JOBS||Central Govt Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||1660 Vacancies|
|Location||All Over India|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||esafbank.com|
|Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Result 2017||Check Here >>|
Selection Procedure To Be Followed Up For ESAF Bank SO Recruitment 2017 :
All the applicants who have applied for the Sales officer, Relationship Officer, and other posts in the ESAF Small Finance Bank are suggested to check out this section in order to know the selection procedure to be followed up by the officials of ESAF Bank –
- The starting of the applicants will be from the shortlisting exam. In this applicants with appropriate educational qualification will be shortlisted by the authority for submitting the application form.
- After that, there will be the Calls For Assessment Exam whose notice will be provided to the applicants through email.
- Applicants who will qualify the above test will be shortlisted by the department for the Objective Test which is the written test.
- After this test, there will be the Group Discussion.
- Applicants who will qualify the Group Discussion Test will be called by the department for the Prelim Interview.
- After this prelim interview, there will be the Main Interview which will be the final exam. Applicants qualifying this exam will be getting the job.
Documents Needed To Be Carried In The Calls For Assessment Test For SO Post In ESAF Bank:
Applicants will have to carry this documents while they are going for the Calls For Assessment Exam –
- Aadhar Card.
- Educational Qualificational Certificates.
- ID Pard.
- PAN Card.
- Experience Letter.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the ESAF Bank SO Exam 2017:
All those candidates to give the written Test which the ESAF Small Finance Bank is going to take must keep this points in their mind to avoid any mishappens –
- The admit card provided to the applicants is the proof of their eligibility for the exam which they are going to give. All the applicants must be carrying this admit card with them while they are going for the exam because without the admit card applicants will not be allowed to sit for the exam or to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the admit card. Applicants also carry one ID proof which will be required for their verification and they must keep this in mind that the details mentioned in the Id must tally with the details provided by the department in the Admit card.
- All the applicants must be reporting the exam hall before 1 hour from the exam.
- Candidates can get the further details regarding this recruitment process on the official website of the ESAF Small Finance Bank which is esafbank.com.