EESL Result 2017 – EESL Assistant Manager and Assistant Engineer Merit List Cut Off Mark 2017: Be patient, you will be able to view your result or for the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have appeared for. Did you read that you can be checking for the result of yours? Of course, you did. Now the Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) Department comes up with the announcement made up in their Official web portal by announcing that those of the applicants who all have applied for the Recruitment Procedure must have been appearing for the selection procedures where the shortlisting of the candidates who have applied for the posts of Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancy. If you are one of the job aspirants appearing for the selection procedure then here is your chance, where you can be checking for the Result that has been published.
- 1 Selection Procedure for the EESL Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Click Here For – JKPSC KAS Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2017
EESL Result 2017:
You can be heading to the table that we have provided here in publication to check for the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Energy Efficiency Service Limited Department. Tap on the link to the post and you will be shown the result that has been published.
Want to check the Merit List, you can be also doing it from here only. We have also provided for you the Cut Off mark that has been decided to shortlist the applicants from the Online Written Examination procedure.
Selection Procedure for the EESL Recruitment 2017:
The selection procedures were the measures that were adopted to shortlist the applicants that have applied for the various posts under the head of Assistant Manager and Assistant Engineer. The methods adopted were:
- Online Written Examination.
- GD or Interview.
- Online Written Examination: the online written examination was the measure to shortlist the applicants. Based on the performance/marks in the written exam, the candidates shall be shortlisted for GD
- GD or Interview: The final round of shortlisting the applicants who all have been shortlisted by the Authorities of the EESL Department.
Weightage assigned for Written Examination, GD & Interview for the purpose of final selection of candidates:
|er for Final Selection||Weightage
Click Here For – JKPSC KAS Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2017
Steps To Check EESL Result 2017:
Applicants can be checking for the result that has been published by following these procedures:
- .Clicking on the link provided, you will be shown the home page of the Energy Efficiency Service Limited.
- The web page of the Recruiting Department will be opening in front of you.
- Scroll down the page that you are viewing at the moment to the bottom.
- Now you will be finding the “Latest News” section.
- Look for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities to check the Result of the Recruitment Procedure of EESL/0320/10.
- When you have found the announcement that has been updated, you are to click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now click on the post for which you have applied for by sending in the application form.
- You will be shown the result.
Overall Standing & Statistics of EESL Result 2017:
- ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EESL/0320/10
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)
- NAME OF THE POST: Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancy
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 138 Vacancies
- JOB LOCATION: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: eeslindia.org
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination and Interview
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Applicants can check the EESL Recruitment Details From Here:
|Service Name||No of vacancies||Link to check the Result||Result Status|
|4||Click Once >>||Not yet Published|
|4||Tap Once >>||Will be published|
|1||Click Once >>||Not yet Published|
|Officer (E1) CS
|1||Tap Once >>||Will be published|
|Asstt. Officer Gr.II
|3||Click Once >>||Not yet Published|
|Asstt. Officer Gr.II
|3||Tap Once >>||Will be published|
|FIXED TENURE POSITIONS|
|2||Click Once >>||Will be published|
|Asstt. Engineer Gr.III
|118||Tap Once >>||Not yet Published|
|Asstt. Engineer Gr.II
|05||Click Once >>||Will be published|
EESL Cut Off Mark 2017:
The Energy Efficiency Service Limited Department will be coming to the decision where a particular mark will be considered to be the cut off mark. This particular mark will be followed in shortlisting of the applicants that have applied for the written examination procedure. Applicants will be getting shortlisted by the Department on the basis of this mark that has been decided. The EESL Department shortlisted those applicants who were found to score the mark that has been decided to be the cut off mark. Applicants who all got shortlisted will be able to view their names up in the Merit List that has been published.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
for UR candidates
EESL Merit List 2017:
Every of the selection procedures getting completed, the Energy Efficiency Service Limited Department Authorities will be publishing the names of the applicants who all have been shortlisted from the selection procedure. Applicants who will be able to view their name up in the first merit list, will be allowed to appear for the next round of selection procedure. And if your name appears up in the final one that is the final merit list the, you have the chance to work with the EESL Department to work for the post that you have applied for.
You will be having this section updated very soon with the link to check the Merit List. To know what are the names that are appearing up in the merit list, then you can be clicking on the link that will be provided here.
Expected Date Of EESL Result 2017:
You can be expecting the result to be published by the EESL Department during the month of August 2018. Know the exact date of the publication of the result by following this publication on a regular basis.