Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017 – Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The Eastern Naval Commandant, Visakhapatnam has published the merit list of the candidates who have applied for the MTS (Multi tasking Staff) post all the candidates must check the result which has been published on the official website which is davp.nic.in.
The Eastern Naval Dockyard Department has finally come up with the result of the first selection test i.e the selection process which the authority had mentioned to do on the basis of the academic merit list of the candidates has been finally completed and the result had been finally published by the recruiting department on their official website. All the applicants can be able to check their result by just logging into the official website of the recruiting department which is the davp.nic.in or you may also try out the link which we have provided at the very bottom. The link provided at the very bottom of the page is the direct link through which, applicants will be directly diverted to the result page. For more update regarding this post, candidates must have an eye on this post because the further update regarding this post will be updated by us here on this page.
- 1 Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017:
- 2 Check Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- 3 Selection Procedure For – Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017:
- 4 Steps to check – Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017:
- 5 Expected Cut Off Marks For – Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017:
After reiving all the application form for the MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) post, the Eastern Naval Commandant, Visakhapatnam department had gone for the selection of the right / Eligible candidates for the post which the department had decided to do on the basis of the applicants class 10th merit. So, now that selection has been made by the department and the officials hav mentioned the name of all those candidates who have got selected for the post. All the applicants must check their names from the official website or from the link provided in the below.
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Eastern Naval Commandant, Visakhapatnam.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POSTS: MTS (Multi Tasking Staff).
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 205 Vacancies.
- LOCATION: Visakpatnam.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: davp.nic.in
- EXAM TYPE: Merit list, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
- RESULT DATE: Will be Notified Soon.
As it has been mentioned by the department, the recruitment departmet which is the Eastern Naval Commandant, Visakpatnam will be recruiting candidates in their department on the basis of the various verification. The aplicants who will be passing all this exam will be selected by the authority for the post. The verification test which the authority will be undertking for this recruitment are as follow –
- The starting of the selection process for this post will be done by the department on the basis of the academic merit list of the candidates i.e in this selection process, the department will be shortlisting all those candidates who have got godd marks in their class 10th board. After that, they will be calling the selected candidates for the verification examinations which are mentioned below.
- The next comes the chance of the medical examination. Here in this test, the department test wheather the candidates who have selected by the department is medically fit for the post or not. Applicants who will be clearing this exam will be got selected by the authority for this job.
- Last comes the document verification test where the time come for all those candidates who have applied for the post to know there final selection status because through this test, they undertake the final sgortllisting process and the left candidates are got selected for the post. through this exam, the department had mentioned that they undertaken the final selection by verifying the documents of the candidates which they submitted in the time of application.
The merit list has been published by the recruiting department which is the Eastern Naval Commandant, Visakhapatnam. All those candidates who have applied in this department for the MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) must check the merit list because this merit list which the authority had now published had been made by the department on the basis of the academic merit status of all the caandidates and all those caandidates whose merit list in their academic career were good will be got selected. All those applicants who have applied for the post will be able to check the result by just following this steps –
- Log into the official website of the department which is davp.nic.in
- After that go to the “What’s New” section which at the middle of that page.
- Then from there, you are required to search for the notification of the result for this post.
- After when you get this, you just click on it.
- Then you will be diverted to the new page where you are going to see your result on a tab.
- Check for your name from that page and take a hard copy of it.
- If you got selected then get ready for the further test which the medical exam whose notification will be published soon.
As you all know, the selection of the candidates for this post is done by the department on the basis of the academic merit list, so you must be knowing that there is no cut off marks made by the department for this test. In this test, the department will be publishing the result / merit list which will be containing the names of the candidates who have been got selected for the post. We also inform you that all those candidates who have appiled for the post wll soon be able to check your result from the official website because the department is soon goign to make the result public. Applicants will also be able to check their result from the link which we will be providing here after the result will be officialy published.