Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Recruitment 2017 – 205 Vacancies – Apply Before 17th July 2017: There is a new recruitment for the MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) in the Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam department with 205 vacancies. Interested candidates apply before 17th July 2017.
The Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam is soon going to invite 205 candidates in their department for the MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Post. In this recruitment, all those candidates who are 10th pass and is looking for the Jobs can apply. The recruitment department i.e Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam has mentioned on their official notification that through this recruitment notice, they are going to fill up 205 vacant seats of their department. The application for this post will be accepted by the authority only for the limited date which is till 17th July 2017. So, interested and eligible job aspirants must apply before that date.
|Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Recruitment Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Result 2017||Get From Here…|
The officials of the Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam department had mentioned on their official notification that all those candidates who will be applying for the post will be shortlisted by the authority on the basis of the academic merit list and after that there will be the document verification and the medical test for all the left over candidates. Keep this mind that the application form for this post must be sent through proper channel or else application will not be accepted by the authority and the selection process which we have described above will be done aftre the successfull enrollement application form.
Click Here For – 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
|Overview, standing statistics of Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Multi Tasking Staff|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||205 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Visakapatnam|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||Started|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||17th July 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||davp.nic.in|
Application procedure for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam MTS Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in applying can apply through online from the official website –
- Interested and eligible candidtaes who waant to apply for this post will first have to log into the official website which is davp.nic.in.
- After that when you are on the official website of the department, search for the Recruitment section of that page.
- Then you will have to search for this notification.
- After when you get this notiofication click on it.
- Read the eligibility critirea mentioned by the department and if qualified and want to apply, then come of the last page of the notification.
- After that, you are required to read the application process mentioned by the department carefully.
- Then as mentioned, applicants will have to give all the details asked from them and will have to attach the colour potocopy of himsel signed by him.
- Keep in mind that application must be made by the department on the basis of the mentioned form.
- After that, you are required to post it to the “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, for Staff Officer(Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530014”.
- Keep in mind that you must mention this in the very first i.e “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (Ministerial) by (ABSORPTION) “_______”.
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Criteria: The age of the applied candidates, must be under 40 years.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants thinking of aapplying for the post msut be Matri pass from the recognized university.
Job Location: Vishakapatnam.
Selection Process: After receiving the application form from the candidates, the authority will be shortlilsting candidates and will be choosing right candidates from the applied one. The department will be shortlisting or choosing candidates on the basis of the exams which are mentioned below –
- Acedemic Merit List.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 17th July 2017.