DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 1074 vacancies – Last date 21/08/2017: Here is the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the authorities of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has undertaken a recruitment procedure where they will be shortlisting applicants for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant & Various Vacancy. The Department is thus calling in for all the job aspirants from the State of Delhi to apply for this Recruitment procedure. Applicants are to read further to know the process as to how one can apply for this Recruitment Procedure.
|DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Call Letter 2017||Get From Here…|
|DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Result 2017||Get From Here…|
DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Recruitment 2017:
Well, before applying for this Recruitment Procedure, you must be knowing the qualifications that are needed to apply for this particular Recruitment Procedure. You are to read this complete notification to know the details about this Recruitment undertaking. You can also be going through the Official Recruitment Advertisement that has been published to know the complete idea about this recruitment undertaking.
Applicants are to go through some procedures which will be conducted by the Authorities to shortlist the number of applicants and this will be helping the Recruiting Department to choose the best ones for the various posts.
Click Here For – Govt engineering jobs 2017- Engineering jobs – 6500 Current Openings – Upcoming vacancies
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant & Various Vacancy|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||1074 vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Delhi|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||01/08/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||21/08/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION|
|Lower Division Clerk||34|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||205|
|Food Safety Officer||05|
Application Procedure for DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Recruitment:
- Head toward the website of the by clicking on this link.
- The homepage will be opening in front of you.
- Look for the announcement that has been made to apply for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the Department.
- When you have found the announcement, click on it.
- A new page will be opening in front of you.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- You will be presented with the application form.
- Fill it up completely with all your details.
- In the last step, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Eligibility for DSSSB LDC GRADE II IV SA Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the various posts, candidates must have the below mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Here are the age limit that will be followed by the Authorities.
- Lower Division Clerk & Grade-IV: 18 to 27 years
- For Grade-II: 20 to 27 years
- For Statistical Assistant: 18 to 30 years
Educational Qualifications: Check the qualification that has been mentioned here:
- Lower Division Clerk & Grade-IV: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification, a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
- For Grade-II: Degree from a recognized University in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture
- For Statistical Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce.
Application Fees: Candidates are to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- as the application fee. The Woman candidates and the SC?ST Candidates are not to pay any application fee for this Recruitment Procedure.
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who would be applying for the various posts, are to undergo these procedures:
- Two Tier examinations.
- Skill Test.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01/08/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 21/08/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here:
Get here Official Notification.
Online Application Form