DSCI Recruitment 2017 – Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Technologist LDC and Various 291 posts – Apply Before 24th May 2017: DSCI Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Technologist LDC and Various Recruitment 2017, DSCI Recruitment 2017, Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Technologist LDC and Various Recruitment 2017, DSCI Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Technologist LDC and Various Recruitment 2017 for 291 Vacancies apply Before 24th May 2017.
The DSCI (Delhi State Cancer Institute) recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Technologist LDC and Various is been published by the department on their official website. Applicants who are eligible and whose qualification allows to apply for this post can submit their application form to the department through online process from the official website or from the link present here at the very bottom of this page. The authority had also mentioned that after the recruitment, there will be the very tough selection procedure for every candidate in order to recruit right candidates for the post.
DSCI Recruitment 2017:
As we mentioned above, the recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer, Technologist & Various Vacancy & Lower Division Clerk, Registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator & Various Vacancy in the department of Delhi State Cancer Institute has been finally published by the authority on their official website. It has also been mentioned by the authority that the recruitment for this post will be made by the department only for the limited period i.e till 24th May 2017 and after that, application of the candidates will not be accepted by the department.
Click Here For – Driver Government Job Vacancies 2017
DSCI Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of DSCI Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST-I||Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer, Technologist & Various Vacancy|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||185 Vacancies|
|NAME OF THE POST-II||Lower Division Clerk, Registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator & Various Vacancy|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||106 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Delhi|
STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION
|CLOSING DATE OF SENDING APPLICATION FORM||24th March 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||dsci.nic.in|
Application procedure for DSCI Recruitment:
The candidates who want to apply for the post can follow these steps-
- First, open the official website of the dsci.nic.in
- Click on “Job Opportunities” option.
- Then there will be the different notification for the various recruitment present in front of you.
- Choose any one for which you want to apply.
- Then select “Online Application”.
- Then fill up the application form for the post.
- Attach the scanned copy of the documents which has been asked from you.
- Pay the mentioned application fees.
- Now your application is been successfully submitted.
Eligibility for DSCI Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the operator post, candidates must have the below-mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Applicants must be of minimum 35 years of old & for LDC Maximum 30 years.
Educational Qualifications: As mentioned below –
- For Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer: 10+2 from the recognized university with “A” Grade.
- For Technologist (Path/LM): 10+2 from the recognized university with science and B.Sc.
- For Lower Division Clerk, Registration Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator: Must be Graduate from the recognized university with basic computer course and typing speed in English 50 wpm OR Hindi 40 wpm.
Application Fees: Applicants who want to apply in this department will have to pay Rs. 1100/- as application fees. For SC/ST no fees.
Job Location: Delhi.
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
It has been written in the official notification that the recruitment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their merit of the exam which they gave. The exams to be undertaken by the authority are-
- Written Test.
- Typing Test.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24th June 2017.
Detail advertisement could be found Here: