DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment 2017 – 504 vacancies – Last date 13/05/2017: DSCI Recruitment, DSCI Recruitment 2017, DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment, DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment 2017, Faculty Para Medical Recruitment, Faculty Para Medical Recruitment 2017.
The DSCI Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment is presented before you. Yes, the Delhi State Cancer Institute is calling for all the interested and able candidates to apply for the different posts of Faculty, Para Medical, Administrative, Ministerial Posts and other vacancies. A total of 504 candidates will be shortlisted for this recruitment procedure and thus all you need to do to apply for this recruitment procedure is just download the application form that has been prescribed to you by the Recruitment Department Authorities, fill it up and send it to the Authorities within the last date that has been mentioned.
|DSCI Faculty Para Medical Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|DSCI Faculty Para Medical Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|DSCI Faculty Para Medical Result 2017||Get From Here…|
DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment 2017:
The application procedure that will be followed this time is Offline that is the candidate who is interested in applying for any of the posts that are made available by the Authority, must be downloading the application form, fill it up and send it to the postal address of the Recruiting Department that is the Delhi State Cancer Institute. But before applying for the post that you have chosen, you must be knowing the details that are required by the Authorities. All you need to do is just to read through this publication and also the official advertisement that has been published.
Click Here For – TS TRANSCO Recruitment 2017 – AEE AE Jr Lineman Executive Director 13357 Vacancies – Apply Before The Last Date
DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of DSCI Faculty Para Medical Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Faculty, Para Medical, Administrative, Ministerial Posts and other vacancies|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||504 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Delhi|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION|
Application procedure for DSCI Recruitment:
Follow these procedures to apply for the recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the DSCI Department:
- You are to log in to the official web portal of the Recruiting Department.
- If you are clicking on the above link, you will be shown the homepage of the recruiting body.
- Scroll down the homepage and you will spot the “Job Opportunities”.
- Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a different page, where you will be finding a list of link for the different recruitment procedure undertakings.
- Look for the particular link that is for the ” RECRUITMENT RULES FOR PARA MEDICAL POSTS”.
- Click on the announcement itself.
- You will be provided with the application form link.
- Download the application form.
- Select the post that you want to apply for.
- Now carefully fill up the application form that has been provided by the Authorities.
- Make sure that you are filling in the details as it has been mentioned on your original documents.
- Attach your photograph and your documents along with the application form by photocopying them.
- When you have finished all the above procedures, recheck your entire form once to find some errors.
- The final step for you is to put all the documents and also the application form and send it to the Recruitment Board.
Eligibility for DSCI Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the various posts, candidates must be having the below-mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Candidates in their 40 to 50 years of age can apply for this recruitment procedure.
Educational Qualifications: If you are having the 12th/MBBS/Medical Graduation/Post Graduation Degree from any recognized Board then you are most welcome to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Application Fees: If you are belonging from the General and the OBC Category, then you are to pay Rs. 1100/-. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The Selection of candidates of those who will be applying for this recruitment procedure will be required to undergo these procedures to get finally shortlisted for the different posts:
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Post 1): 29th April 2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Post 2): 06th May 2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Post 3): 13th May 2017
Last Date For Submission of Printout (Post 1): 08th May 2017
Last Date For Submission of Printout (Post 2): 13th May 2017
Last Date For Submission of Printout (Post 3): 20th May 2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here:
Online Application Form