DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017: As per the new notification received by us, the department of District Medical & Health Office, Telangana had published a new updated news for the candidates who applied on that department for the post of Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse. The news is that the Admit card for the written exam which is going to be conducted very soon by the department on their official website had been published by them on their official website. Candidates must download it as quick as possible from the official website of the department or from the link we have provided to them right here on this page. For more details, Candidates may also visit the official website of the department.
DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017:
As we mentioned above that the admit card of the candidates for the written exam had been published by the department of their official website. So, if you are candidates for this post then you must download your admit card before appearing for the exam. In Case, if any of the candidates fails to bring his admit card in the exam, then he will not be allowed to appear for the exam and as a result, his name will be shortlisted from the list of applied candidates and he will be no longer the candidates for that post. Candidates are also informed that the link to the admit card is active only for the very short period. So, if you have not downloaded the card yet then download it as soon as possible.
Click Here for the DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 – Link Will Be Updated Soon.
NOTE: It is mandatory for every candidate to carry their admit card at the time of examination. Without admit card no candidates will be entertained to appear for the exam.
How to Download DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Candidate must log in to the official website of the Department of District Medical & Health Office, Telangana or else you can try the link that we have provided to you on this page i.e http://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/.
- When you are on the homepage of the website, scroll down the page click on “admit card” option.
- Check for the post for which you want the admit card.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to another page.
- Now the final step is to click on the actual link from where you will be getting the admit card.
- Download or save it.
- Keep a printout of this file and bring it along with you on the date of the examination.
DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing and Statistics of DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Department of District Medical & Health Office, Telangana
|Job Type||State govt. Jobs|
Name of the Posts
Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse
|Total No. of Posts||671 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/|
|DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Exam Cut Off Marks||Click Here To Check|
|DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Exam Result||Click Here To Check|
Important points to remember regarding DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017:
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with him/her own admit card on the date of examination. This, admit card is a legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the post.
- Not bringing the admit card will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s name from the post of District Medical & Health Office, Telangana.
- Candidates must be downloading their admit cards so as to appear for the written examination that is to be held as per date that is mentioned in the announcement.