DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017 – Para Legal Volunteer Hall Ticket 2017: DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Hall Ticket, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Hall Ticket 2017, Para Legal Volunteer Hall Ticket, Para Legal Volunteer Hall Ticket 2017, Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card, Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017.
All the applicants for the Recruitment procedure of DLSA that is District Legal Services Authority Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2017 must be knowing that you have been issued with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Yes, the Admit card/Hall ticket has been issued to you by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department. It has been mentioned that all the candidates must be downloading this important document before the selection procedure begins. The issuing of Admit card/Hall ticket means that the District Legal Services Authority which is your Recruiting Department will be very soon starting off with the shortlisting of candidates for the post of Para Legal Volunteer.
DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017:
You must be knowing that you have been provided with a very important document, this document states that you are an applicant for this recruitment procedure and the Authority has given you the permission to participate in the selection procedures that will be conducted so as to chose the BEST of the applicants from the whole bunch that has applied for the post of Para Legal Volunteer.
You are also reminded that the Recruiting Department has also mentioned that the applicants who have applied for the Recruitment procedure and will be appearing for the Written examination procedure that will be the first round of selection procedure that will be conducted so as to shortlist the candidates. All the applicants must be mandatorily downloading the document that has been issued. Well, if you are not carrying or having this document on the date of the Written examination then you will not be allowed to appear for the selection procedure and your application form gets rejected if you are not appearing for any of the selection procedure that will be conducted by the DLSA (District Legal Services Authority).
You are to carry along with you an another id proof along with you on the date of the examination. The Admit card/Hall ticket that has been issued to you must be in a printed format and the last piece of information t\is that you might be finding the link to download the Admit card/Hall ticket has been made inactive so it’s better to download the document on the date you are reading this publication from the Naukrihelpers.
Overall Standing & Statistics of DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: District Legal Services Authority
- TYPE OF JOBS: Central Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POSTS: Para Legal Volunteer
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 226 vacancies
- LOCATION: Sikar, Rajasthan
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ecourts.gov.in
DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
Follow down the guidelines that we are mentioning here to download the document that has been issued to you:
- Log in to the official website of the ECourts Services.
- From the page that you are viewing at this present moment, look for the “Latest News & Events” section by scrolling the page.
- You will be viewing a list of announcements that has been made.
- Now look for the announcement that has been made about the issue of admit card/hall ticket to all the applicants.
- Click on the announcement that has been made.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- This page will be asking you to fill in your details so as to generate the document that has been issued to you by the Authority of the Recruiting Department.
- Fill in the details.
- You will be shown the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- Download the file that you are viewing.
- Now get a printout of the file that you just downloaded.
Vacancies Detail and Admit Card Status:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Download the Admit Card|
|Para Legal Volunteer||226||CHECK Admit card|