District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2017 – DMA DM and DS 75 Vacancies – Apply Before 7th July 2017: The District Court, Tiruvannamalai is inviting all the interested candidates to apply for the Recruitment procedure that they have undertaken. They are going to recruit 85 job aspirants for the post of Non-Technical. If you are interested in applying for this recruitment procedure do not forget to read the further section of this publication.
|District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment Application Form 2017||Click Here …|
District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2017 Notification:
All the interested candidates must be fulfilling the demands of the Recruiting Department or else the applications sent to the Authorities will not be accepted. Applying for the recruitment procedure is via offline mode that is you need to download the prescribed application form, fill it up and then within a sealed envelope keep your photocopies of the original documents and the application from and then send it to the postal address as mentioned.
Click Here For – WBSSC Headmaster Headmistress Recruitment 2017 – 1749 Vacancies – Last Date 27/06/2017
District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
District Court, Tiruvannamalai
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Non-Technical|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||85 vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Tiruvannamalai|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||21/06/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||ecourts.gov.in|
Application Procedure for District Court Tiruvannamalai Recruitment:
- You need to log in to the official website of the Recruiting Department through this address (http://ecourts.gov.in/ecourts_home/).
- Now scroll down the homepage that you are viewing at the present moment.
- You will be finding the “LATEST NEWS & EVENTS” section.
- Look for the link that has been updated by the Authority about the Recruiting of candidates for the post of Non-Technical.
- when you have found the announcement that has been made, click on it.
- You will now be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the Advertisement link that has been provided.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill the application form by mentioning all the correct information.
- Now in a sealed envelope, attach with application form the photocopies of the original documents and your photograph.
- Send it to the postal address as mentioned.
Educational Qualifications: Check out the Educational Qualifications that are required by the Authority:
- Senior Bailiff, Examiner & Xerox Operator posts: Candidates should be minimum SSLC passed.
- Computer Operator post: Computer Science/ Application degree is required. Candidates with BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc & Computer Science/ Application Diploma are also eligible. They should also be Senior Grade Typewriter in English & Tamil.
- Office Assistant Post: Candidates should be a minimum 8th standard pass.
- Working knowledge of Tamil is required for Sweeper, Watchman & Masalchi posts
Age Limit: You must be 18 years at a minimum to apply for this recruitment procedure. Now check the maximum age limit for the post of the different category that you have thought of applying.
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||40 yrs|
|BC/ BC (Muslims)||32 yrs|
|MBC/ DC||32 yrs|
|ST/ Destitute Widows||35 yrs|
All the applicants who would be applying for the post of Non -Technical will be getting shortlisted on the basis of these procedures:
- Written Examination/Interview.
Application Fee: The applicants are not to pay any application fee.
Job Location: Tiruvannamalai
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 21/06/2017