DHS Tripura Result 2017 – DHS GDMO Medical Officer JMO Posts Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017: The DHS (Directorate of Health Service) Department has finally completed the recruitment procedure which is the Walk-in-Interview for the GDMO, Medical Officer, JMO post and now, the department is going to publish the result of that Merit List of that interview Test on their official website.
There is an update made by the recruiting department which is that the authority of DHS (Directorate of Health Service) has completed the interview examination and the department is soon going to publish the result of that exam on their official website. All those applicants who have given the exam must check their result from this page because after the result will be published by the department, we will be updating it here on this page.
DHS Tripura Result Result 2017
The Tripura DHS (Directorate of Health Service) department is now all set to publish the result of the interview test on their official website. The department had mentioned that the candidates who will be passing this test will be selected by the recruiting department for the post. All those candidates who have given the exam can check their result from this page because after the result will be published by the recruiting department, we will be updating it here on this page. For more details, visit the official website.
CLICK HERE FOR Government Healthcare jobs
Overall Standing & Statistics of DHS Tripura Result 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Directorate of Health Service.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Medical Officer, GDMO/JMO
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 211 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Haryana.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: health.tripura.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Over.
- RESULT STATUS: Will be Mentioned Soon.
Step to check the DHS Tripura Result 2017:
All those applicants who have given the exam will now be able to chek their result because the authority had finally published the result on their official website. Applicants who want to check their result can follow this steps and can check it from here –
- First of all, log into the official website of the Department which is health.tripura.gov.in.
- After that when you log into the official website of the recruiting department, you will be seeing the “Job” section.
- Go there and click on it.
- Then on the next page, you are going to get the notification regarding the result of the interview test which the department had recently conducted.
- After when you get the notification, click on it.
- After when you click on it, you will be diverted to the next page from there, you can check the result.
- Now you may also download the result or you can take a hard copy of it.
Selection Process For DHS Tripura Recruitment 2017:
This time, the Directorate of Health Service has haven’t set any selection procedure. The enrollment of the name for the candidates who are interested in applying for the post had been done by the department on the basis of the Walk-in-Interview. The department had mentioned that all those candidates who are interested in applying for the post will have to go for the Walk-in-Interview session which the department had successfully conducted and now the department is going to publish the merit i.e the list which will be containing the names of those candidates who have successfully cleared the exam.
DHS Tripura Merit List:
As the selection procedure for this DHS Medical Officer, GDMO post was to be done through the walk-in-Interview process, so the department had mentioned that after the exam, there will be the merit list to be published by the department and on that merit basis, candidates will be appointed the job. Now, the selection process i.e the interview test is been finally completed by the recruiting department and the officials will be soon publishing the merit list on their official website. If you are the applicants for this post, then have an eye on this because after the merit list will be published by the department, we will be updating it here on this page.