Delhi University Teaching Admit Card 2017: The online application procedure that is undertaken by the Delhi University for the post of Teaching is now ended. A huge number of interested candidates did fill up the application form and submitted it via online, following all the procedures as it was mentioned. If you are one of the applicants for this post, we have some further update for you. Read this notification that is published which contains the latest information that is announced by the Delhi University on their official web portal.
Delhi University Teaching Admit Card 2017:
The recruiting authority that is the Delhi University has recently announced that they have come with the admit card for all the applicants who have applied for the post of Teachers via online. The Delhi University also stated that the applicants must be carrying their admit card on the date of the examination. You must be visiting this page on a daily basis so that you do not miss any single information that is updated, the date of the examination will be announced very soon.
Note: Candidates must ensure that they carry their admit card that is issued by the authority on the date of the examination.
How to download Delhi University Teaching Admit Card 2017:
Keep in mind these following guidelines in order to download the admit card that is issued by the Delhi University:
- You are to log in to the official website of the Delhi University or even to avoid the lengthy procedure, click on the link that we have provided to you.
- You are now in the official web portal of the Delhi University.
- Click on the “News” section.
- You will be shown an another page.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will find the “Search” option.
- Type ‘admit card’ along with the post name.
- Now search the link of the admit card for the post of Teachers.
- Enter the details that are asked such as the roll number and the password.
- Now download this file.
- Keep a printed copy of this file along with you.
Delhi University Teaching overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Delhi University Teaching Recruitment 2017
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Teachers|
|Total No. of Posts||378 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.du.ac.in/|
Important points to remember regarding Delhi University Teaching Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must be carrying their own admit card on the date of the examination.
- Leaving aside the admit card, you mus also bring another id proof of yourself.
- Not bringing the admit card will lead to cancellation of the applicant’s name from the recruitment list.
- If not appearing in any of the selection procedures, the applicant’s name will be struck off then and then from the recruitment list.
NOTE: Contact the officials of the Delhi University for any queries or problems as to not downloading of admit card.