CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2016: CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation(CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh a national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India. This industrial research and development organisation of the country has published a recruitment notification for the Technical Assistant (08), Horticulture Assistant (01) and Junior Engineer-Civil (01) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before 08.03.16.
CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job:
Pay band: Rs. 9300- 34800 (PB-2)
Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
Total Emoluments: Rs. 34017/-
NOTE: Pay Band, Grade Pay and Total Emoluments are same for all the Post.
- Educational Skill:
- For Technical Assistant: 1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Instrument Technology/ Die & Mould Making.
- For Horticulture Assistant: 1 st Class B.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture or its equivalent from a recognised Institute/Organization.
- For Junior Engineer-Civil: 1 st Class Diploma in Civil Engineering of 3 years duration.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 28 years (As on 08.03.2016)
Job Place: Chandigarh
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through our website http://www.csio.res.in from 08.02.16 to 08.03.16.
Application Fee: The non-refundable fee for the online application of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for General/OBC candidates. The fee is to be deposited directly from any branch of State Bank of India(SBI) into the Power Jyoti Account Number 33004547024 [maintained at State Bank of India, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh] with the help of Fee Deposit Slip after downloading the same from our website. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are excused from submission of application fee.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 08.03.2016