CSDB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2017 – CSDB Primary Teacher Hall Ticket 2017: ‘All the applicants for the post of Primary Teacher has been issued with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket,’
This was the update that was made in the official web portal of the Recruiting Board that is the CSDB (Central School Development Board). Applicants for this post be downloading this document that has been issued to them or else steps will be taken against them. To know what are the steps that will be taken by the Authorities against you then read the further section of this publication.
CSDB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2017:
It is mandatory that the applicants for this post to download the document that has been issued to them that is the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Applicants not downloading and bringing this document on the date of the selection procedure, will first be not allowed to enter the examination hall and will be restricted from writing the examination procedure. Well, if you are not writing the selection procedure that is the written examination then you will not be allowed from the appearing for any such selection procedures that will be conducted by the Authorities any further.
Applicants are to know that this document which is issued to you is the legal document that proves your identity and eligibility to appear for recruitment procedures’ selection procedure. Applicants who have been waiting for the Department to start off with the selection procedures, your wait is over. The selection of the applicants will be not only mere shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Primary Teacher but also testing the applicants on their knowledge. If you are qualifying yourself from the selection procedure then only you will be allowed to appear or sit for the vacant seats.
Applicants can be following the guidelines mentioned here so as to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the Official web portal that is the Central School Development Board. You can be also downloading the same from this web portal also. Click on the link provided here in this publication and you will be able to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you.
Applicants for the post of Primary Teacher must be knowing that the written examination date will be conducted in the first week of August and to know the exact date as to when will be the Recruiting Department be conducting the selection procedure, you are to wait just for a few more days.
|Examination Date||First week of August|
|Admit Card Issue Date||25th to 30th July 2017|
|Result Date||To be announced soon.|
CLICK HERE TO KNOW OPSC PGT Result 2017 – OPSC PGT Cut Off marks Merit List 2017
Overall Standing & Statistics of CSDB Primary TeacherAdmit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Central School Development Board (CSDB)
- TYPE OF JOBS: Central Govt Jobs
- NAME OF POST: Primary teacher
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 6741 vacancies.
- LOCATION: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.csdbexam.com
- EXAM TYPE: Written examination, Personal Interview, Skill Test.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Exam Pattern For CSDB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017:
The written examination procedure will be the first process of shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Primary Teachers. This procedure will be consisting of the topics related to these topics:
|Exam||Topic||No. of quewstions||Total marks||Duration|
|PART I||Group discussion||20||20||2 Hours|
|PART II||Minimum knowledge||40||40|
|PART III||Minimum English and Hindi||60||60|
|PART IV||Computer knowledge||40||80|
CSDB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
These are the steps that you can follow so as to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the Central School Development Board:
- In the very first step, you need to head over to the official web portal of the Central School Development Board.
- As you log in, you will be shown the homepage of the CSDB.
- Applicants are to search for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post of Primary Teachers.
- Click on the link that has been provided when found.
- You will be now redirected to a different page.
- All the applicants are to fill in the details of theirs so as to generate the document that has been issued to them.
- When you have provided with the details of yours, you will be now required to click on the “Generate” option.
- You will be shown the document that has been issued.
- When you are shown the document, download it first and then get a printout.
Get Your CSDB Primary Teacher Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
|Posts||Vacancies||Link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
|Primary Teacher||6741||CLICK HERE >>|
Applicants must be downloading the Admit Card/Hall Ticket within the given date, or else you won’t be able to download the document once the last date crosses by. Do not forget to carry the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the Central School Development Board.