CRPF Selection 2016: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces, functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India invites candidates for the recruitment of 888 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female)- 2015 in Central Reserve Police Force. Interested candidates can apply online before 10 March 2016. More details about this jobs are given below.
CRPF Selection 2016 Details:
Advt. No. : 5/02/2016
- Post Name: Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- No of Posts: 888
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/-
- Educational Qualification:
- For CT/DVR Post: Matriculation pass from a recognized Board.
- For CT/FTR Post: Matriculate or 12th examination system from a recognized board or equivalent with 2 years ITI in relevant trade.
- For All Other Posts: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Nationality: Indian
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2016
- For CT/DVR Post: 21 to 27 years
- For All Other Posts: 18 to 23 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
Job Location: All India
How to Apply CRPF Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online by visiting the website www.crpf.nic.in on from 11.02.2016 to 10.03.2016.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test, Trade Test and Medical examination.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through Online by using SBI Challan, internet banking or Debit Cards, Credit Cards. No application fee is to be paid by SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 11.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10.03.2016
- Commencement & completion of 1st stage process (i.e. PST and PET) : 30.03.16 to 20.04.16
- Conduct of Written test at all Recruitment Centres: 15.05.2016