CRPF Recruitment 2017: CRPF which stands for Central Reserve Police Force ( केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल) is operated and functioned under wings of MHA ( Ministry of home affairs) of Indian Government. In last 77 years, this prestigious concern has earned the position of largest among the central armed police forces in India. In this process, it has grown into as huge as 235 battalions, 239 Bns, (including 206 executive Bns, 6 Mahila Bns, 10 RAF Bns) and various other establishments and continuously has been creating huge job opportunity for the Indian youth, who want to build their career in the defense sector.
Do you dream of working for this glorious concern?
I know, it goes without saying that the answer would be YES! To help your dream come true, we have entirely dedicated this page to list all the latest vacancies, CRPF recruitment notification 2017, age/education/PF criteria for respective posts and all other job-related notifications that will serve you to prepare for CRPF job more efficiently.
- 1 List of the post names that are offered by CRPF:
- 2 CRPF Recruitment (All Latest vacancies – date wise)
- 3 Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria:
- 4 CRPF Recruitment Pay Scale/Education/Age Criteria for different CRPF posts:
- 5 CRPF Application Procedure:
- 6 CRPF Selection Process:
- 7 CRPF recruitment Syllabus:
- 8 CRPF Admit Card:
- 9 CRPF RESULTS:
- 10 CRPF Commandant List:
- 11 How to view NGO payslip of CRPF and download it:
- 12 Closing note of CRPF recruitment:
List of the post names that are offered by CRPF:
- Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- Head Constable
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Specialist doctors and general duty medical officers
- Assistant Commandants
- Paramedical Staff
- Signal Staff
- And Others
CRPF Recruitment (All Latest vacancies – date wise)
|Sr No||Post Name and Vacancies||Last date to Apply||Detail Post|
Constable (Technical & Tradesman) – 2945
|01.03.2017||Click Here >>|
Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria:
Educational/technical Qualification: For most of the posts candidates at least need to have matriculation or secondary level qualification from any recognized board. For technical or clerical posts, candidates must possess bachelor’s degree/BE/B.Tech/Driving License/ITI.
Here is a brief overview of educational/technical qualification required for respective posts:
Constable (Technical & Tradesman) – 10th/12th
- Head Constable -10th/12th
CRPF Recruitment Pay Scale/Education/Age Criteria for different CRPF posts:
|Sr No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Age||Education|
Constable (Technical & Tradesman)
|5200/- to 20200/-||21- 27||10th/matric|
Assistant Sub Inspector
CRPF Application Procedure:
- Go to the official website of the CRPF at http://crpf.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘recruitment‘ section at the bottom middle of the page and you will be directed to the all available job list page.
- Select and click on the desired post to open the job notification to know the detail requirement for that particular post.
- Now click on the “APPLY’ button which could be found just beside the job notification.
- Fill required field with correct and proper details. Try to avoid any spelling error.
- Upload all required documents (scanned copy) and once you are asked to pay the application fee, do it through Online payment (NEFT)/debit card/credit card/ or via SBI Challan.
- When you complete all the above-mentioned steps, review your application one more time before you hit the submit button. A quick glance though may come handy finding silly typing mistake.
- And finally hit the submit button.
- Note down your application number and take a print out for future reference.
CRPF Selection Process:
Depending on the post CRPF authority tests candidates on multiple parameters. Such as Written exam, Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Standards, documents verification, Medical examination and Review Medical Examination and finally candidates get selected depending on overall performance.
Check CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) selection procedure
CRPF recruitment Syllabus:
CRPF organizes different exam to recruit candidates for various post. For every different examination, there are different syllabus. If you have applied for any CRPF vacancy, we suggest you to go through the syllabus very carefully that you can prepare best and increase your chance of selection.
Check CRPF SYLLABUS FOR ALL POSTS
CRPF Admit Card:
In order to appear in the written exam/ Skill test or medical test, admit card is mandatory. CRPF authority has made it mandatory and notified that no one will be entertained without admit card and will not be able to appear in the written exam. We have separately created a CRPF admit card page to list all CRPF exam admit card for your ready reference. Feel free to check the below-given link to get your desired admit card.
Click here to Get CRPF ADMIT CARD:
The final closing procedure of any job recruitment notification published by the CRPF authority is releasing RESULT. If you are one of the candidates who appeared for any of the CRPF exams, feel free to check all CRPF result here.
|Sr No||CRPF CMMANDANt RANK||Police RANK|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police/Senior Superintendent of Police|
Second In Command (2IC)
|Superintendent of Police/DCP|
Deputy Commandant (DC)
|Additional SP/Additional DCP|
Assistant Commandant (AC): Group A Gazetted Officer
How to view NGO payslip of CRPF and download it:
In last few months, I have got numerous queries about how one can view online CRPF NGO/Pay(NGO)/Pay(GO) slip or can download CRPF pay slip from the official site of www crpf pay ngo. Basically, pay slip are entitled upon manual request but technological advancement enabled CRPF to generate NGO pay slip online for its employees. If you are working in CRPF and NGO pay slip then the below-mentioned steps will help you to download ngo payslip of CRPF in month wise structure. You can view your pay slip month wise like January Pay slip, February payslip and so on and so forth.
Note:- Video tutorial/presentation of how to view online CRPF NGO pay slip and download.
Steps to download Crpf NGO pay slip?
Keep in mind http://www.crpf.gov.in:81/ and www.crpf.gov.com are out of service most of the time. If you try to view CRPF pay slip from those two links you may not get the desired result.
- Open a browser and type http://22.214.171.124:81/ to start the process.
- If you are using Chrome browser a pop-up window will appear at the top middle of the screen or on the center screen for the firefox browser. That pop-up window will contain two blank fields (username and password).
- USERNAME is your CRPF / IRLA NO and password is your registered date of birth. Date of birth should be entered in (DD MM YYYY) format. Here is an example for you to understand it better. Your username would be a 9 dight charecter like 685847848 and Password would be like 11031987 (‘monthdayyear’) format without space in between.
- Put username and password as suggest above and hit log in button and you would be at the main interface.
- At the main logged in interface, you can see the left sidebar menu containing GPF/PA/SERVICE BOOK etc. Click on ‘Pay(GO) or Pay(NGO)’ and you will be directed to the page on where you can select the month of which you want the CRPF NGO pay slip.
- Select the desired month and it will show you the pay slip. Click on the print option and download ngo payslip of CRPF.
Closing note of CRPF recruitment:
As we promised we will try to provide every possible update regarding CRPF recruitment 2017. If you need any particular information feel free to contact us or drop your query in the comment section below.
Till then Happy Job Hunting!