CRPF MO Result 2017 -MO Specialist Officer and Dental Surgeon Cut Off Mark Merit List 2017: Applicants for the posts of Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant), MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant), MO Specialist (Commandant) are to have your eyes here in this publication.
The Official Web portal of the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Department gets updated with the notification to check the result of the selection procedure that was conducted so as to shortlist the applicants for the posts that the Department had come up with. Now, all those who have been anxious to know about the performance then hurry up and read the further section of this publication to know the process to check the Result that has been published.
CRPF MO Result 2017:
The result that has been published by the CRPF Authorities can be checked by each one of the applicants for the which so ever post it may be from this publication only. Tap on the link that has been provided in the table down there, and you will be shown the result or in other words, you will be linked to the page from where you can check your result. Well, anyone who is willing to check the publication from the official web portal of the CRPF Department can also be doing so. We have provided here with the procedures to check the result. Follow those if you feel like.
All the latest updates from the Central Reserve Police Force for the posts of Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant), MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant), MO Specialist (Commandant) can be known from this publication. All you need to do is to follow the publication on a regular basis and keep an eye on the updates that will be posted here.
CRPF MO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Central Reserve Police Force.
- TYPE OF JOBS: Central Government Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant), MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant), MO Specialist (Commandant) post
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 661 vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: crpf.nic.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Check Result|
|MO Specialist (Commandant)||428||Check Result >>|
|MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant)||234||Check Result >>|
|Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant)||01||Check Result >>|
Steps To Check CRPF MO Result 2017:
Here are the steps that you can follow to check the result that has been published by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Department for the posts of Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant), MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant), MO Specialist (Commandant). The steps are:
- You are to log in to the Official web portal of the Central Reserve Police Force.
- As you log in, you will be shown the homepage of the CRPF Department.
- Now, scroll down the page, and you will be finding the “LATEST NEWS” section.
- From here look for the update that has been made to check the Result of the selection procedure that was conducted for the post of Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant), MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant), MO Specialist (Commandant).
- You are to now click on the announcement to carry on with the further process.
- A new page will be opening in front of you if you are clicking on the link.
- Now the page that you are viewing, will be containing the links to check the result.
- Tap on the post that you have applied for.
- You will be shown the Result that has published.
Selection Process of the CRPF MO Recruitment 2017:
The Candidates who have applied for the posts of Specialist Medical Officers (Dy Commandant), Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant), will be getting shortlisted if they are qualifying in the section procedures and those are:
- Interview Session.
- Aptitude Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Interview Session: The applicants who are eligible will be called in for this selection procedure. Applicants must be bringing along with them all the documents on the interview date and if the CRPF Authority thinks that if you are eligible enough to appear for the next round of selection then you will be getting shortlisted and will be allowed to appear for the next round of selection procedure.
- Aptitude Test: Applicants who have been shortlisted by the Authorities to appear for this selection procedure will be tested on the grounds of General Knowledge,ability of the candidates in the field of their academic study and also in the nature of personality test to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, balance of judgement and alertness of mind, ability of social cohesion, integrity of character, initiative and
the capability of leadership.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who will be able to obtain the minimum mark that has been decided will be called in to appear for the last round of selection that is the Medical Examination. This examination will be conducted by a Board of the CAPF Medical Officers. Only if you are declared ‘FIT’ then you will be shortlisted.
Cut Off Mark For the CRPF MO Recruitment 2017:
The least score that will be decided by the Authorities of the CRPF Department so as to shortlist the applicants for the post of Specialist Medical Officers (Dy Commandant), Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant). The applicants who have appeared for the selection procedure that is the personality test must be scoring this mark so as to be eligible for the next round of selections. Applicants who will be found that they have scored more than the Cut Off Mark will be shortlisted and will be allowed to appear for the further round of selections for the said posts. Well, in case an applicant fails to obtain the minimum mark that has been decided then he/she will not be allowed to take part in the further round of selections. If you are willing to know as to what is the mark that is being followed in shortlisting of the applicants for the various posts, then you are to wait for a few more days. The Department on making public the minimum mark that is followed we will be updating here in this publication.
Merit List For the CRPF MO Recruitment 2017:
The list that will be prepared by the Authorities of the CRPF Department, which will show the list of the Registration number of the applicants who have been shortlisted from one selection procedure and will be able to appear for the next round of selection. On completing the last round of selections, the Department will be publishing a final merit list which will be consisting of the names of the applicants who are the actual ones who would be filling in the vacant 661 seats that are made available for the posts of Specialist Medical Officers (Dy Commandant), Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant). To know whether the CRPF Department has shortlisted your name or not for this recruitment Procedure, you can click on the link that will be updated here when the CRPF Department will be updating their web portal with.