CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 – 2945 Vacancies – Apply Before 01st March 2017: There is a very god news published by the department of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) for the 10th/Matric Pass candidates who are in the search of defense job Vacancies in India. The Department of Central Reserve Police Force had published a recruitment notification on their official web page. According to that notification, the department of Central Reserve police Force will be recruiting 2945 members for the post of Constables (Technical & Tradesman) candidates who have passed class 10th from the recognized board of India can easily apply for this post through an online application procedure. For the convenience of the candidates, we have also provided the direct application form link right here on this page. So, the candidates interested for this post are required to tap on the provided link fill the details as asked and submit before the last date.
- 1 CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 – 2945 Vacancies – Apply Before 01st March 2017:
- 2 Overall standing and Statistics Of CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017:
- 3 CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017:
- 4 CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 5 Click Here for CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 syllabus, Admit card & Result.
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 – 2945 Vacancies – Apply Before 01st March 2017:
As it is mentioned above, the department of Central Reserve Police Force Will be recruiting candidates for the post of Constables (Technical & Tradesman). So, if you are interested in this post then you not spent any of your time and click on the direct application link provided to you by us at the very bottom of this page. Candidates reading this post are hereby informed that this recruitment offer is only for the limited period i.e till 01.03.2017 so, you must not miss any of this chance and apply for this post as quick as possible. For more details or any query, Candidates may visit the official website of the department.
Check Other CRPF recruitment
Overall standing and Statistics Of CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017:
Overview, standing and Statistics of
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017:
Central Reserve Police Force
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Name of the Posts
Constable (Technical & Tradesman)
|Total No. of Posts||2945 posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started.|
|Closing Date To Apply||01.03.2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail|
CRPF Constables Application Form 2017
CRPF Constables 2017 Syllabus.
|Get Syllabus here|
|Admit card 2017.||Get Admit Card Here|
CRPF Constables Exams Cut off Marks.
CRPF Constables 2017 Final Result
|Check Result to know your final result here|
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Education Qualification|
|Constable (Technical & Tradesman)||2945 Vacancies||Between Rs. 5200/- to 20200/-||Candidates applying for this post must have passed class 10th/matric From any of the recognized Unversity.|
- Go to the official website or click on the link that we have provided to you.
- Look for the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on “Online Applications” link under the tab.
- Find the applying “Constables (Technical/Tradesman)” link.
- Fill the application as per the instruction.
- After filling up the form, click on the Submit button.
Click Here for CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 syllabus, Admit card & Result.
Age Limit of the applied candidates are as follows: As On 01.01.2017
- For the post of CT/Driver – 21 to 27 Years Old.
- For Other Posts – 21 to 23 Years Old.
Job Location: All Over India.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on the Merit List PET/PST and Written Exam.
Application Fee: Application fees will be Rs. 100 through SBI Challan or through NET Banking. Candidates Belonging to SC/ST will not have to pay any fees.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for sending application: Started.
- Closing Date for sending Application: 01.03.2017.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Click Here To Check Official Notification.
Click Here Apply Online Application Form.