CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 – 219 Vacancies – Apply Before 25th April 2017: The Central Reserve Police Force will be once more recruiting candidates in their department for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and as the application procedure direct Online so, if you are interested then you must apply for it by logging into the official website or you may also apply from the link which we have provided to you are the very bottom of this page.
- 1 CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Overall standing and Statics Of CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 3 CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 4 Application procedure for CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- 5 Click Here for CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Admit Card
- 6 Selection Process of CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
For applying for the job which has been offered by the Central Reserve Police Force, candidates must have passed 10th & 12th examination with distinction from the recognized university along with the 50 wpm typing speed in English. For more details information, candidates must check the official notification from the below given link or you may also read the given below eligibility Criteria which we have mentioned below.
Overall standing and Statics Of CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Overview, standing and Statistics of CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Central Reserve Police Force
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Name of the Posts
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
|Total No. of Posts||219 Vacancies|
|Location||All Over India|
|Starting date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||25.04.2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://crpf.nic.in/|
CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Application Form 2017
|Get application form here|
|Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Final Result 2017
|Click Here to know your final result here|
CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Post Catagory||Vacancies||Qualification||Age limit|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||219 Vacancies||Candidates must be 10th & 12th pass from the recognized university and must have 50 wpm typing speed in English.||Must be between 18 to 25 years of old in the time of applying.|
Application procedure for CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) post must follow these steps –
- At first, go to the official website i.e http://crpf.nic.in/.
- Then go to the “recruitment” box at the end of the page where all the latest recruitment going on has been mentioned by the authority.
- From there just choose the post for which you want to apply and click on it.
- After then click on “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Attach the scanned copy of the documents as asked by them.
- At the last, pay the mentioned application fees i.e Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan or Online from Debit/Credit Card.
Selection Process of CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
The Candidates Submitting their application form will be selected on the basis of their Merit List of the exam given by them –
- PET/PST Exam & Documentation.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Medical Test.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Applying: Started
- Last Date to apply: 25.04.2017
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get the Official Advertisement
Get the Application Form