Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017: The recruitment procedure that was undertaken by the Punjab & Haryana High Court to recruit 327 Candidates for the post of High Court Clerk, updates new information by announcing that they will be issuing admit cards to all the candidates who have applied for the post going to appear for the 1st selection test. So, applied candidates must download their admit card from the official site of the department or from the link given below at the bottom of the page.
CIL Management Trainee Admit Card:
As per the notification published by the department, the admit card of the 1st selection test for the Punjab & Haryana High Court clerk will publish soon by the department on their official website. Candidates must download it and take a hard copy of it. The candidate failed to present it in the examination hall will not be permitted to give the exam. We will also try our best in providing our best to provide you with all the upcoming information about the Department.
Click here for the Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Link Will Be Updated soon.
Exam is going to take place tentatively on 31 January 2017
How to Download Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official site of the department i.e http://highcourtchd.gov.in/.
- Just below the header of the page, you will find Latest News and see a lot of notifications for the admit cards of the different post.
- Search for the High court clerk recruitment link and click on it.
- After a click, you will be redirected to another page where you need to put your registration detail along with date of birth and hit submit button.
- Download the file and take a printout of it and keep it safely.
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of Chandigarh High Court
Punjab & Haryana High Court
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||High Court Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||327 Posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application (Step-II)||27 .01.2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://highcourtchd.gov.in/|
|Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exams Cut Off Marks||Will Be Published Soon|
|Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exams Result||Will Be Published Soon|
Important points to remember regarding Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates must carry a print out of the admit card to the examination hall.
- Admit cards are only available for download for a specific time. So candidates are requested to download the admit card as early as possible and not to wait till the date of the examination.
- Candidates must bring any identity proof along with Admit card to the exam center to cross verify their identity.
- Any issue regarding the admit card download, candidates are adviced to contact the authority.