CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment 2017 – 650 Vacancies – Apply Before 20th March: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has published a new notification number – 0771-2972780 and according to that notification, the authority will be recruiting 650 eligible candidates in their department for the post of Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO). Candidates done Graduate Degree in Agriculture & Engineering can apply for this post and as the application procedure for this post is online, candidates can submit their form directly from the link which we have provided to you right here on this page or you may also get the online application form from the official website of the recruiting department.
- 1 CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Expected Date of Examination For CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment 2017:
- 3 CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
- 4 Application procedure for CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment:
- 5 Click Here for Indian CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment Syllabus & Selection Process – Will Be Updated Soon
- 6 Important Dates to remember:
CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment 2017:
Before applying, candidates must read all the rules for selection, important dates (eg – Date of examination etc.) and other relevant details from the notification which has bee published by the department from the link which we have also given on this page. For the more convenient of the applied candidates, we have also mentioned the date of examination and etc. right here on this page. Candidates who will be applying for the post are informed that they will be getting all the further thing like Admit Card, Cut Off Marks and Result right here on this page.
Click Here For – Medical Lab Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2017.
Expected Date of Examination For CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who have submitted their application form along with the prescribed application fees successfully before the last date are thereafter informed that they will have to appear for the written & interview test in order to get selected for the post and as per the date mentioned in the notification, on 9th April 2017, applied candidates will have to appear for the written examination which will be starting from 9 A.M and ending at 12:15 P.M.
CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing and Statistics of CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
Rural Agriculture Extension Officer
|Total No. of Posts||650 Vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||20.03.2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/|
|CGVYAPAM RAEO Official Notification 2017||Get Notification Here|
|CGVYAPAM RAEO Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
|Examination Date For CGVYAPAM RAEO||Click Here|
CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment Details:
|Post Details||Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Age limit||Get Application Form|
|Rural Agriculture Extension Officer||650 Posts||Candidates must have Graduate Degree in Agriculture & Engineering Field can apply for the post.||Between Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month||Must Be Between 21 – 30 Years old.||Get Application Form.|
CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment Paper Checking Procedure:
Application procedure for CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment:
Application Procedure for this Post is Online. Candidates who fulfills all the above mentioned qualifications and interested in applying can follow this steps:
- Go to the official website i.e http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
- After you log in to to the page, at the top you wwill be gettinng the link to apply for the post of RAEO.
- Just move your cursor to that point and click on it.
- Then click on Online Application Form.
- Fill the blank spaces correctly & attatch all the scanned copy of the document as asked by them.
- Pay the menbtioned application fees.
Click Here for Indian CGVYAPAM RAEO Recruitment Syllabus & Selection Process – Will Be Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates applying for the post:
Selection Process: Candidates applied for the post will be selected on the merit list of the written examination & Interview given by them.
Application Fees: As per mentioned below –
- For unreserved Catagory: Rs. 300/- as application fees.
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/- as application fees.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/- as application fees.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Applying: Started.
- Last Date to apply: 20th March 2017.
- Date Of written Examination: 9th April 2017.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get here the Official Notification.
Get Here Official examination Notice.
Get Here Online Application Form.