BSNL JTO Result 2017 – Cut Off Marks – Merit List: If you are looking for the results that is to be published for the post of JTO by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), then we some important news to deliver to you. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has come forward with the results of the recruitment procedure that they have undertaken. This result is made strictly according to the GATE Examination 2017. Candidates can check their BSNL JTO result along with merit list which is made based to gate score 2017 on the official site of the BSNL or right here on this page.
Update 1 as on 17/08/2017: BSNL Junior Telecom Officers 2nd merit list on the basis of GATE Score 2017 for Balance Vacancy has been announced. Check below to get the complete list of candidates who got selected.
Update 2: BSNL has finally announced the merit list for the post of JTO Recruitment. Check below
BSNL JTO Result 2017:
If you have applied/appeared for the GATE Examination 2017 that was conducted a few months back and in consideration with the GATE Result, the BSNL has finally put out the list of shortlisted candidates for the different circles of the post of JTO. You can check the names that are published by the recruiting authority for the different 21 circles from the links that we have provided here or you can also follow the said procedures as mentioned below.
Click here to get the merit list for Junior Telecom Officers on the basis of GATE Score 2017.
Click here to get 2nd merit list for Junior Telecom Officers on the basis of GATE Score 2017 for Balance Vacancy.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Advertisement:
Overview, standing, and Statistics of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
|Central Government Job|
Name of the Posts
|Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO(T)|
Total No. of Posts
Official Website for Further Detail
Selection Process For BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017:
The recruiting authority that is the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had already mentioned that they will be shortlisting candidates for the post of JTO in considering the GATE Examination 2017. Here is the detail selection procedure that has been indicated by the BSNL authority for selecting JTO 2017.
- First and only criteria that would suffice for a candidate to get the JTO job is to rank higher in the GATE examination 2017 which has been conducted by IIT Roorkee this year in February.
- Candidates having BE/B.tech or equivalent appeared in Gate 2017 exam and also opted in any of the 4 prescribed papers ( CS/EC/EE/IN) need to registered through BSNL portal using their GATE Paper code.
- At the time of registration, candidates had to choose any of the BSNL circle and his or her candidature would be tested among other participants in the same circle for preparing merit list.
- Circle wise merit list will be prepared by the BSNL authority on the basis of GATE 2017 result. So a candidate’s chance of getting a position in the merit list will depend on GATE 2017 score and in accordance with the proportion of number of vacancies allotted to that particular zone. Check the post allocation (location wise) in the below table.
- There will not be any other form of examination or test. Candidates will be directly selected on the basis of merit which will be prepared by the BSNL authority by prescribing Cut off marks.
- They also notified quite categorically, having a position in the merit list will not guarantee the job. Selected candidates will be personally issued a final appointment later after completing other document verification formalities.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Post-Allocation Details:
|Andaman & Nicobar||13 Posts||Check result|
|Assam||166 Posts||Check result|
|Bihar||10 Posts||Check result|
|Chhattisgarh||56 Posts||Check result|
|Gujarat||260 Posts||Check result Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||53 Posts||Check result Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||84 Posts||Check result Here|
|Jharkhand||45 posts||Check result Here|
|Karnataka||300 Posts||Check result Here|
|Kerala||330 Posts||Check result Here|
|Maharashtra||440 Posts||Check result Here|
|North East-I||91 Posts||Check result Here|
|North East-II||17 Posts||Check result Here|
|Northern Telecom Region NTR||28 Posts||Check result Here|
|Odisha||94 Posts||Check result Here|
|Punjab||163 Posts||Check result Here|
|Tamil Nadu||103 Posts||Check result Here|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||117 Posts||Check result|
|Urrtanchal||10 Posts||Check result|
|West Bengal||93 Posts||Check result|
|Chennai Telecom District||37 Posts||Check result|
How To Check BSNL JTO Result 2017:
You can check the list of names that are shortlisted taking into consideration the GATE Examination 2017 by following these procedures:
- You need to log in to the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited’s official website.
- The page which you will see is the home page of the Bharat Sanchar Nigan Limited.
- You will find the link of the result for the post of JTO just in the middle.
- Click on the link that is provided.
- You will be redirected to another page asking for you to log in to your account.
- Enter your roll number and your password.
- You will be shown the list of candidates selected from the different circles for the post.
Expected date of BSNL JTO result:
As there was not any examination for recruiting JTO and the result of it’s depend on GATE 2017 result so candidates have to wait for till the Gate 2017 result gets out. BSNL authority will take few more days to prepare circle wise merit list on the basis of GATE 2017 score.
Expected cut-off marks For The BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Telecom Result 2017:
Well, the cut off will completely depend on GATE 2017 score and the number of participant in any particular circle. We still have not received any information about the cut off marks from the authority but we will definitely convey the information about BSNL JTO cut off as soon as we have any development on this. Till then Happy Job hunting!