Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak Post Many Vacancies – Apply Before The Last Date: The new recruitment notification has been published by the Bihar Postal Circle Department for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Applications who from a long time was searching for the 10th pass state government job can now be able to apply for this post through online from the official website of the department. In this post, the minimum required qualification is 10th pass and along with this, candidates age must be between the 18-40 years old.
|Bihar Post Office Recruitment Notification 2017||Click here >>>|
|Bihar Post Office Recruitment Application Form 2017||Click here >>>|
|Bihar Post Office Result 2017||Click here >>>|
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 201:
Well, if you are looking for the 10th pass government jobs then you are welcomed by the Bihar Postal Circle Department. The Bihar Postal Circle Department is going to recruit candidates in their department for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Post. Candidatets who are interested in applying for this post are informed to download the official recruitment advertisement from the below given link and can also apply online from the official website of the department or through the link given below.
Click Here For – Gadchiroli Police Bharti Result 2017 Physical Test Result Written Test Merit List Cutoff Marks
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 201 Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Bihar Post Office Recruitment 201
Bihar Postal Circle
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No. of Posts||Many Vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||Updated Soon|
|Official Website for Further Detail||indiapost.gov.in|
Application procedure for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017:
In order to apply for the post from the official website, candidates are required to follow these steps-
- At first, go to the official website of the department which is indiapost.gov.in.
- After that, click on the “Online Application for the GDS post” option and then click on “Registration” option.
- After that fill up the given registration form.
- After the successful completion of the registration, you will be provided with the registration number, candidates are required to note it down.
- After that, candidates are required to come one step back and click on “online application” link.
- After entering the registration details, and the zone from where you want to apply.
- After when you submit the registration details, candidates are required to click on
- After that fill the application form which the next step of applying.
- After that, candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of the documents required.
- Then download and take a printed copy of the application.
Eligibility for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Constables post, candidates must have the below mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Minimum age qualification required to apply for this post is 18 years and the candidates with maximum 40 years old can only apply for the post.
Application Fees: The candidates who will be applying for this post will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees. The application fees is required only in case of application done by the General & OBC candidates, SC/ST/ Female candidates are not required to any application fees.
Job Location: Bihar.
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
The authority had selected the common mode for recruiting candidates in their department. The candidates will be recruited in the department for the post on the basis of their 10th performance and merit.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: Updated soon.