Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket /Call Letter 2017: All those applicants who have applied for the post of Anganwadi Worker and the Assistant post in Integrated Child Development Service Department of Kaimur will be now very much happy to know that the department had now going carry forward this selection procedure by taking the exam i.e written test. As you know that in every written exam, there is admit card published by the authority which proves the eligibility of the applicants for the exam. So this department had also published the admit card of the applicants on their official website.
All the applicants who will be going for the exam must be having their admit card with them because, without the admit card, they will not be allowed to give the exam or to enter the exam hall. Candidates can get their admit card downloaded from the official website by following the steps we provided below or to skip this process, they may directly log into the direct download link which we providing here at the little bottom.
- 1 Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 Overall Standing & Statistics of Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Selection Process Which The Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Department Will Undertake:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Exam 2017:
Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017:
Applicants looking for the admit card of the written exam for the post of Assistant and Worker in Integrated Child Development Service Department then you must be having your eyes on this page. Here we have given the update made by the department form this posts and the update is that the department will soon be publishing the admit card and on their official website. Applicants must bookmark this page because as soon as the admit card will be published, we will be updating it here on this page.
Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All the applicants who want to download their admit can follow these steps –
STEP I: At first, unlock the official website of Kaimur ICDS Department by logging into this link which is kaimur.bih.nic.in.
STEP II: When you log in through this link at the right side of the homepage you will see the “Recruitments/Results”
STEP III: You are required to click on it.
STEP IV: After that, when you are taken to the next page, you will be getting various new notifications regarding this posts.
STEP V: From that section, look for the notification of the Anganwadi Notification for the work Assistant posts.
STEP VI: When you get that go there and look admit card notification of written exam admit card.
STEP VII: After getting the notification, click on it. Attach the details asked and pay the application fees.
STEP VIII: Now on the next page you will be asked to enter your registration no. and other details.
STEP IX: After when you enter all the details as asked and you will be diverted to the next page and from there, you can download your admit card and can take a hard copy of it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Integrated Child Development Service.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Assistant.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1003 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Bihar (Kaimur).
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: kaimur.bih.nic.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam & Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Selection Process Which The Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Department Will Undertake:
There will be only the two exams and through that only, the department will decide the names of the applicants who are going to be get selected by the authority. The selection will be done on the weight of the merit of all the applicants. All those candidates who have given the exam will have to first go for the written exam. On this test, the department gives objective type questions and all the applicants would have to answer to this. Then on the basis of the marks which the applicants will be getting, the department will be making the merit list and after that, the selected candidates will be called for the interview test which is the last exam.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Bihar ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Work Assistant Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the written exam which the department is going to take soon must remember this or keep this points in their mind –
- It is compulsive have the admit card of the exam with them because, without the admit card, one will not be able to give the exam.
- All the applicants who will be going for the exam are provided with the very important documents which need to carried by all the applicants while they are going for the exam which is the admit card.
- Admit card is the documents which prove the eligibility of the applicants for the exam which they are going to appear.
- All the contenders must be carrying one identity proof with them while going for the exam and keep this in mind that the details in the identity proof must match with details mentioned in the admit card or else they will be restricted from giving the exam.
- All the candidates must report to the allotted examination center before 1 hour from the reporting time with the documents we mentioned.
- At last, if any one of the documents who is having any query or doubt can clear it but the only the they will have to do it to write their query in the comment box and we will be trying our best in solving this out.