BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment 2017 – 250 vacancies – Last date 10/08/2017: Interested job aspirants from the State of Bangalore are to check this publication.
The BAMUL (Bangalore Milk Union Limited) has come up with a Recruitment Procedure where they will be Recruiting Candidates for the post of Extension Officer, Junior Technician, Assistant Manager and other vacancies. The Authorities are calling in for interested and willing candidates to apply for the post that they feel like from the list that has been mentioned.
|BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|BAMUL Extension Officer Admit Card 2017||Get From Here…|
|BAMUL Extension Officer Result 2017||Get From Here…|
BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment 2017:
Applicants are to know that the Bangalore Milk Union Limited is welcoming all the interested applicants to apply for this Recruitment Procedure by sending in the application form that has been prescribed by the Authorities. Job aspirants must be knowing that the Authority has started off with the application procedure where the accepting of the application form is being done.
All the job seekers from the State of Bangalore must be possessing the qualifications that have been mentioned by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department. If this is not so then the Authorities will be not accepting your application form. The Authority will also be not accepting the application form if you are sending in any incomplete application form or if you are not following the procedure that has been mentioned to send in the application form. Do not forget the last date to submit the application form is 10th of August 2017.
Click Here For – CSDB Clerk Admit Card 2017 – CSDB Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Bangalore Milk Union Limited|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Extension Officer, Junior Technician, Assistant Manager and etc.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||250|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Bangalore|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||10/07/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||10/08/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||bamulnandini.coop|
Post wise division and the no. of vacancies:
|Junior Technician||38 Vacancies|
|Chemist Grade II||23 Vacancies|
|Marketing Assistant Grade II||21 Vacancies|
|Account Assistant Grade II||06 Vacancies|
|Junior System Operator / Clerk Cum Computer Operator||20 Vacancies|
|Admin Assistant Grade II||20 Vacancies|
|Dairy Supervisor Grade II||10 Vacancies|
|Extension Officer Grade III||54 Vacancies|
|Marketing Officer||05 Vacancies|
|Agriculture Officer||03 Vacancies|
|Technical Officer (DT)||15 Vacancies|
|Technical Officer (Engineering)||10 Vacancies|
|Medical Officer||01 Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I)||22 Vacancies|
Application Procedure for BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment:
One can follow these procedures so as to apply for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the Bangalore Milk Union Limited:
- You are to head over to the official web portal of the Bangalore Milk Union Limited.
- You will be shown the homepage if you are clicking on this link provided BAMUL.
- When you have been shown the homepage, just scroll down the publication to the bottom.
- You will be finding the “Recruitment” section.
- From this section, look for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities to apply for the Recruitment Procedure for the post of Extension Officer, Junior Technician, Assistant Manager and other vacancies.
- When you have found the link that has been updated, you are to click on the link that has been provided.
- A new window will be opening infront of you.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- An another new window will be opening infront of you.
- Now click on the link that has been provided by the Authorities to fill up the application form.
- You will be provided with the application form.
- Fill up the form without making any errors.
- Attach all the documents along with your form.
- The last step will be to click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Eligibility for BAMUL Extension Officer Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Extension Officer, Junior Technician, Assistant Manager and etc. posts, candidates must be having the said qualifications:
Age Criteria: If you are one of the job aspirants who are within the 18 to 35 years of age as on 1st Agust 2017, can apply for this Recruitment Procedure.
Educational Qualifications: To apply for the post that you are wanting to, check the qualification that is required to apply for the said post:
- Junior Technician: Candidates need SSLC with ITI in the concerned Trades.
- Marketing Assistant Grade II: Applicants are to have BBA/BBM/B.Com/MBA in Marketing.
- Extension Officer: Applicants are to have a B.Com/B.Sc degree.
Application Fees: The General category applicants are to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- as the application fee whereas the applicants belonging to the SC/ST Category are to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who would be applying for the various posts, are to undergo these procedures:
- Academic Merit List.
- Interview Session.
The Authorities of the BAMUL will be conducting the written examination procedure if it is found that the number of applicants increases more than the number of posts.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10/07/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10/08/2017