Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment 2017 – 233 vacancies – last date 20/06/2017: Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment, Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment 2017, SI Constable Recruitment, SI Constable Recruitment 2017, Assam Police Recruitment, Assam Police Recruitment 2017.
Didn’t heard of the recruitment procedure that has been undertaken by the Assam PoliceDepartment? If not, then you must be going through this publication from the Naurihelpers. Yes, you heard it absolutely right. The Assam Police Department will be shortlisting candidates for the posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, and thus all the candidates who have been dreaming themselves to serve for their State and for the Country as a whole, they are welcomed to apply for this recruitment procedure within the last date that has been made known here in this publication. Well, all the candidate must be sending in the application form to the postal addresses that have been mentioned in the Official Recruitment Advertisement.
|Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017||Click Here …|
|Assam Police SI Constable Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|Assam Police SI Constable Result 2017||Get From Here…|
Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment 2017:
Well, we strongly suggest you to read through this ent5ire publication and also the Official Recruitment Advertisement to know the details that have been demanded by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department. All the candidates who would be applying for this recruitment procedure will be getting shortlisted on various grounds, only if you are qualifying yourself then you are to be shortlisted and then you can apply for the next round of selections.
Click on the different links provided to view the Official Recruitment Advertisement, the Application form link to apply for the various posts, to download the admit card or the Hall ticket that has been issued by the Authorities, lastly you can also be checking your performance of yours.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of Assam Police SI ConstableRecruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Assam Police Department|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Inspector, Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||233|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Assam|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||15/05/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||20/06/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||assampolice.gov.in|
Application procedure for Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment:
- You are to log in to the official website of the Recruiting Body that is the Assam Police Departement.
- When you are shown the homepage of the Recruitment body, look for the announcement that has been made about the Recruitment of candidates for the posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constables.
- Click on the announcement that has been made.
- You will be provided with the link to the Advertisement that has been published.
- Download the application form that has been prescribed.
- Now print out the application form.
- You need to fill in the application form manually.
- Mention all the blank spaces with all the relevant details that are present in the original documents of yours.
- Now attach all the documents along with your application form.
- In a sealed envelope, now send in the application form to the postal address that has been mentioned in the Advertisement.
Eligibility for Assam Police SI Constable Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Criteria: A candidate must be in his/her 18 to 50 years of age to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Educational Qualifications: Completed your 10th or 12th level of education? Hurry up, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Job Location: Assam
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who would be applying for this recruitment procedure are going to be shortlisted by:
- Written Test.
- Physical Standard/Measurement Test.
- Medical Test.
- Interview/Selection Test.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15/05/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20/06/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: