Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 – Forest Guard Jr Asst Hall Ticket 2017: The latest news update that is coming straight from the Authorities is that all the candidates who had sent in the application form along with the prescribed application fee will be now eligible to appear for the selection procedures that will be conducted by the Officials of the Assam Forest Department. Yes, the Recruiting Body that is the Assam Forest Department will be starting off with the selection procedures so as to shortlist the number of applicants and to chose the Best of the applicants for the post to fill up the vacant seats of Surveyor, Draftsman, Electric Mistry, Carpenter, Junior Assistant and Forest Guard.
You must be wondering that to start off with the selection procedure you need the Admit card/Hall ticket or not, isn’t it so? Absolutely it is mandatory! Thus the Assam Forest Department has issued all the candidates who have applied for any of the post the Admit card/Hall ticket. You must be downloading and having a printout of the same issued document and don’t forget to carry it along with you on the date of the examination. The dates of the examination will be tentatively around the month of May or June. So, hurry up and download it cause after some time you might m\find that the link getting crashed and you are not able to download the issued document.
Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017:
This Admit card/Hall ticket that has been issued is the legal document which stands as a proof which says that you are an applicant for such and such post and you are allowed by the Officials of the Assam Forest Department to appear for the selection procedure that will be conducted by them. Remember that you are to mandatorily carry along with you this document on the date of the examination or else you won’t be allowed to appear for the procedure that will be conducted. This means if you are not appearing for any of the selection procedure, the applicant will have his/her name struck off from the list and will no longer be a participant for the post that he/she have applied for. No question of re-examination arises if you are missing or failing to appear for the examination on the specified date, you lose the chance of getting shortlisted for the post.
Click Here for the Assam Forest Department Forest Guard Jr Asst Result 2017
How to Download Assam Forest Department Admit Card/Hall ticket 2017:
Follow these guidelines that are mentioned here and get the document downloaded that has been issued by the Recruiting Body:
- At first, you need to login to the official website of the Assam Forest Department.
- When you will be logging in the official website, you will find the homepage right in front of you.
- You are to scroll down the page that you are viewing at the present moment.
- As you scroll down, you will find a rectangular box where announcements are made by the Authorities.
- Look for the announcement that has been made about the issue of admit card/hall tickets to all the candidates who have applied for the recruitment procedure.
- Click on the announcement and you will be redirected to a different page.
- Enter the Registration number, the Date of Birth so as to generate your issued document.
- As you have finished logging in to your profile, you will be viewing the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- Make sure that you are downloading this file and having a printout of the issued document
Assam Forest Department Advertisement:
Overview, standing, and Statistics of Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017.
Department of Environment and Forests, Assam
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Surveyor, Draftsman, Electric Mistry, Carpenter, Junior Assistant and Forest Guard.|
|Total No. of Posts||710|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
Assam Forest Department Result 2017
Official Website for Further Detail
Post-Wise Admit Card/Hall ticket Download Link:
Number of Vacancies
Download Admit Card/Hall ticket
|Junior Assistant (Divisional Level)||84||Click Here>>>>|
|Junior Assistant (Directorate Level)||67||Click Here>>>>|
|Forest Guard||525||Click Here>>>>|
|Draftsman (GIS Expert)||07||Click Here>>>>|
|Surveyor (GIS Analysist)||25||Click Here>>>>|
|Electric Mistry||01||Click Here>>>>|