Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 188 Vacancies – Apply Before 10th August 2017: There’s a good news for the applicants who are a resident of Assam and looking for the Government Jobs.
The Assam Animal Husbandry Department updated their online official webs portal with a news that they will be inviting new 188 applicants in their department for the Veterinary Field Assistant posts. All the jobs aspirants who are eligible for this post are welcomed by the department to apply for this post.
|Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment Advertisement 2017||Get From Here…|
|Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Result 2017||Get From Here…|
Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017:
The Assam Department had stated that the application for this posts will be accepted by the department through offline mode. All the applicants will have to take the hard copy of the application form and will have to fill up the form and after filling up the form, applicants will have to send it to the “Directorate of A.H. & Vetty, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3″. Applicants keep this in mind that all this should be done before the 10th of August 2017.
Click Here For – WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer Result 2017 – WBSEDCL Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017
Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Assam Animal Husbandry Department.
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs.|
|NAME OF THE POST||Veterinary Field Assistant.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||188 Vacancies.|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Assam.|
|APPLICATION RPOCEDURE||Offline Mode.|
|STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION||Started|
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION||10th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||online.assam.gov.in|
Application Procedure for Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who are interested in applying for this post are informed that the application for this posts will be accepted by the department through the offline process. Applicants can either follow these steps to apply –
- All the applicants will be first logging into the official website of the Assam, Veterinary Department through this link i.e online.assam.gov.in.
- After logging into the official website of the department, you will be getting the “Career” section which is on the bottom of the page.
- When you get the “Career” section, click on it.
- After that when you are taken to the next page, there you will be getting various notifications regarding the all the recruitment notifications which the department will be undertaking.
- From that section, you will have to look for the notification of the Veterinary Field Assistant posts.
- When you get that notification, beside that you also be getting the application for that posts.
- Open the form and download it from there and also take its hard copy.
- After that fill up the form.
- Attach the necessary xerox copy documents.
- Post the application form to the “Directorate of A.H. & Vetty, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3“.
Eligibility for Assam AHVD Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: Applicants whose age is between the 18 – 35 years are only eligible to apply for this posts.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates are only eligible to apply for this post if they have completed Veterinary Science One year Training course from the recognized Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Assistant School.
Selection Process: Applicants will be known about this in due course.
Application Fee: Applicants will be checking it from the official Notification.
Job Location: Assam.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date Of Sending Application – Started.
Last Date Of Sending Application – 10th August 2017.