Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card 2017: If you are an applicant for the recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the Arunachal Pradesh Police for the post of Constables and are looking for some further information, then you have just visited the right website. We will be providing a new update that we have received from the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh. The recruiting authority had decided that they will be issuing admit cards to all the applicants who have submitted their application form on the date of the viva-voce, and thus now they are now back with the admit cards for the applicants.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card 2017:
The Arunachal Pradesh Police had decided to issue all the applicants the admit cards so that they can successfully appear for the selection procedure that will be conducted as per the dates decided and will be announced on a later stage. The selection procedure is to be conducted in order to test the candidates that have applied on different grounds such as their Physical efficiency, endurance, written examination, viva-voce/interview and lots more. One applicant must be having his/her admit card with themselves so as to appear for the different selection procedures.
Note: It is compulsory for all the applicants to carry the admit cards on the date of any of the selection procedure.
How to download Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card 2017:
To download the admit card for the post of Arunachal Pradesh, you must follow these guidelines:
- Log in the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Police Department through this web address http://www.arunpol.nic.in/ or you can also check the direct link that we have provided to you on this page.
- When you are on the official website of the home page, search for the admit card link for the post of Constables.
- If you find it, click on it.
- You will be redirected to another page which will provide you with the link of the admit card.
- Search for the post that you have applied for, and then click it.
- Now type your roll number and password.
- You will be shown your admit card, now download this file and keep a hard copy of this file.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Total No. of Posts||183 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.arunpol.nic.in|
Important points to remember regarding Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Each and every candidate must be having his/her admit card on the date of any of the selection procedure.
- You must be appearing for all the selection procedures that will be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh for shortlisting of candidates.
- Not bringing of admit card will dismiss the name of the candidate from the recruitment procedure for the post of Constable.
NOTE: You must contact the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Police for any queries or discrepancies regarding the post.