APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017: A good news for all the candidates who have submitted the prescribed application form and paid the application fee for the recruitment procedure of 1055 Candidates for the post of Panchayat Secretary. The recruiting body i.e the APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released admit cards to all those applicants. Candidates must need to download this admit card at the earliest. Stay connected with us for more relevant information regarding this post.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017:
The applicants for the post of Panchayat Raj, a recruitment procedure, an initiative taken by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will be happy to know that the admit cards are issued by the recruiting board and the selection process is about to begin, all the dates of the examination will be made known to you as soon as it is announced by the authority. Keep this page in your bookmark so that you don’t forget to check this page regularly.
Click Here for the UKSSSC Computer Assistant & Many Other Vacancies Admit Card 2017 – Link Will Be Updated Soon.
How to Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Log into this web address (https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx) or you can try out the link that we have provided to you on this very page.
- When you log in, you will be viewing the official web portal of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on your screen.
- Scroll down this page and search for the admit card for the post of Panchayat Secretary.
- On finding it, click on the provided link.
- You will be provided with the actual link for you to download the admit card.
- Click on it.
- Now download or save this file.
- Keep a hard copy of this file and bring it on the date of the examination.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary overall Standing, and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
|Total No. of Posts||1055 posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Important points to remember regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017:
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with him/her own admit card on the date of examination.
- This, admit card is the legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the post.
- Not bringing the admit card will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s name from the post of Panchayat Secretary.
- Candidates must be downloading their admit cards so as to appear for the written examination that is to be held as per date that is mentioned in the announcement.
Note: You must contact the authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in case of any disputes that are arising while downloading of the admit card or any more information.