APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 – 111 Vacancies – Last Date 09/08/2017: The latest Recruitment undertaking by the Authorities of the APPSC is out now.
The details about the latest Recruitment procedure can be known from here. The Naukrihelpers are up with this Recruitment Notification to provide you with the details about the Recruitment Procedure that is undertaken by the APPSC for the post of Medical Officer(Allopathy & Ayurveda). The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up with this recruitment procedure and is calling in for interested applicants to apply for this Recruitment Procedure.
|APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification||Click Here >>|
|APPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2017||Get Here >>|
|APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Download Admit Card>>|
|APPSC Medical Officer Result 2017||Check Result >>|
APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:
The only procedure to apply for this recruitment procedure is Offline mode. This means that the applicants are to send in the prescribed application form with all the documents to the postal address as mentioned by the Recruiting department. The complete set must be sent in a sealed envelope and must be reaching the officials of the APPSC Department within the last date. Application reaching the Recruiting Department after the scheduled closing date will not be accepted. Very importantly that all the candidates who are intending to apply for this Recruitment Procedure must be paying the application fee or else application will be rejected.
Any application found incomplete or lack of details mentioned will be having the same canceled.
Click Here For – Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 Group C & D All Set Solution @ allahabadhighcourt.in
APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Medical Officer (Allopathy & Ayurveda).|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||111 Vacancies.|
|OPENING DATE TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM||06/07/2017|
|CLOSING DATE TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM||09/08/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||appsc.gov.in.|
Application Procedure for APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
These procedures will be helping you to apply for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The steps are:
- In the first step, you are head over to the official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- If you are clicking on the link that is provided, you will be shown the homepage of the APPSC.
- You will be shown the homepage.
- On the right side of the page, you will be provided with the “Notice” section.
- You are to click on the “Advertisements for posts under Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh” link.
- A new page will be opening infront of you.
- Now look for the link that has been made to apply for the post of Medical Officer(Allopathy & Ayurveda).
- When you have found the link that has been updated, click on it.
- A new page will be opening infront of you.
- Click on the link provided and download the application form.
- Get a printout.
- You will be now required to fill in the blank spaces in the application form.
Now in a sealed envelope keep your application form along with all the self attested copy of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & DD/IPO send to the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111.
Eligibility for APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Medical Officer post, Candidates must be having the said qualifications:
Age Criteria: If you are crossing the age of 30 years then you are not considered as an applicant for this recruitment Procedure.
Educational Qualifications: Check the educational qualifications that are required for the post of Medical Officer:
- For Medical Officer (Allopathy): “A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule of Part II or Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.”
- For Medical Officer (Ayurveda): ” A recognized medical qualification in Ayurveda included in the second, third & Fourth schedule to the Indian Medical Central Council Act 1970.”
Application Fees: All the candidates belonging to the General Category are to pay a sum of Rs. 180/- as the application fee and Rs. must be paid as the application fee for the candidates of SC/ST of the State of AP. The amount is to be paid through Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of the Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar- 791111.
Job Location: Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Selection Process Of the Candidates: Applicants for the post of Medical Officer (Allopathy & Ayurveda) will be getting shortlisted on the basis of:
- Written Examination.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 06/07/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 09/08/2017