APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket 2017 @ appsc.gov.in.: The APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) is the department runs by the state government department which deals in the recruitment of applicants for the different government jobs and also conducts exam for the recruited applicants. As the part of their job, the department is going to conduct the examination for the applicants who have earlier applied for the Medical Officer Posts. Now, the department had also published the admit card for that exam on their official website. All the applicants are informed to download it.
In order to download the admit card published by the APPSC Department, applicants will have to log into the official website of APPSC or you may also follow the link we provided here at the bottom of this page.
APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
The APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) Department stick to the rules and regulations regarding every recruitment and their basic rule is that only those applicants will be allowed to give the exam who will be having the admit card with them and the applicants appearing for the exam without the admit card will not be allowed to give the exam. So, all the applicants musrt download their admit card and before going for the exam and carry it with them while going for the exam.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW Government Healthcare jobs 2017 – Upcoming Vacancies – Application form
Overall Standing & Statistics of APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POSTS: Medical Officer.
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 111 Vacancies.
- LOCATION: Arunachal Pradesh.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: appsc.gov.in.
- EXAM TYPE: Written Exam & Interview Session.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is very much strict in regard to their rules and regulations and the department had earlier mentioned on their official recruitment notification that the candidates who will be appearing for this exam must be having the admit card with them because without admit card, applicants will be restricted from giving the exam. All those candidates who haven’t downloaded the admit card yet can follow these steps to download it –
- Explore the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission which is appsc.gov.in.
- After when you log in there, on the homepage you will be getting all the new updates and notifications section at the left side.
- Click on it.
- From the next page, look for the notification for the “Written Exam Admit Card for Medical Officer Posts”.
- When you get that update, click on it.
- Then you will be diverted to the next page and there you will be getting the option of download admit card.
- You are required to click on it.
- Then that page will be asking you to enter your “Registration Number” and “Date Of Birth”.
- After entering all the details, you will be taken to the next page which will be the admit card for the post you applied.
- You will have to download that admit card, take a hard copy of it and carry it along with you while going for the exam.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the APPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
All those candidates to give the written Test which the APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) is going to take must keep this points in their mind to avoid any mishappens –
- First of all, applicants keep in mind to carry their admit card along with them while going for the exam.
- It is necessary for every applicant to carry one identity proof along with them while going for the exam.
- Admit card provided to the candidates is the documents which prove the eligibility of the applicants for the exam they are going to give.
- Applicants looking for the further updates or details regarding the admit card can log into the official website of APPSC.