APPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2017: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had earlier announced in their official web portal that they will be recruiting 1055 candidates for the post of Group 3. The latest update that was announced is that they will be issuing admit cards to the candidates who have applied for the post by filling up the application form and submitting the application fees. If you are reading this notification, quickly download your admit card by clicking on the link.
APPSC Group 3 Admit Card:
It is mandatory to produce the admit card on the date of the written examination, which will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. As it is mentioned that it is mandatory that a candidate must have his/her admit card with them, if they are found that they are not having the legal admit card with them then they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
How to Download APPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log in to the official website of APPSC https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ or just click on the link that we have provided to you.
- Search for the admit card section in the site and type group 3 admit card.
- Click on the specific link which contains group 3 admit card.
- you will be redirected to the next page and on your computer screen, you will find the option to download the admit card for the post of Group 3.
- Download the file and take a printout of it.
APPSC Group 3 Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|Total No. of Posts||1055 Posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.psc.ap.gov.in|