Air India Express Recruitment 2016: Air India Express is a low-cost subsidiary of Air India has its corporate office in Kochi and maintains an engineering base at Thiruvananthapuram. It manages about 100 flights per week from South India to the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The airline is controlled by Air India Limited as a subsidiary. Now it has published a recruitment notification for the post of 100 Airline Attendants on a fixed term contract. Interested candidates can apply online before 21 March 2016.
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job:
- Post Name: Airline Attendants
- No. of Vacancy: 100
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification: Intermediate degree from a recognized Board/University.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
Job Location: Kozhikode/Mangalore/Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram
Relaxation in Age:
- SC & ST Category: 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category: 3 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates is based on Group Dynamics test, Personality Assessment, Personal Interview (PI) & Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Charters Limited” payable at “Mumbai”. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PA. SC/ST candidates will not have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: Inspired & Eligible Candidates may apply online by visiting the website www.airindiaexpress.in from 01.03.2016 to 21.03.2016.
- Starting Date For Receipt Of Online Application: 01.03.2016
- Last Date For Receipt Of Online Application: 21.03.2016