AIL TCC Admit Card 2017 – AIL Female Trainee Cabin Crew Hall Ticket 2017 @ airindia.in: The AIL (Air India Limited) department had now published the admit card of the Interview test for the Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) post. Applicants must download their admit card and carrying it with them.
Applicants can download their admit card from the official website of AIL (Air India Limited) department which is airindia.in. or you may also visit the direct link which we provided here at the bottom of this page.
AIL TCC Admit Card 2017:
All the applicants who have applied for the Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) post must be going for the interview exam which the department is going to take soon. Appearing for the exam is compulsory for all the applicants. Candidates who will not be going for the exam will be directly shortlisted without providing any further chance. Applicants are informed that they must carry their admit card along with them while going for the exam.
AIL TCC Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All those applicants going for the interview exam which the Air India Limited Department will be taking to recruit applicants for the Female Trainee Cabin Crew, then you must be having their admit card downloaded because the department had strictly mentioned that candidates without admit card will not be allowed to give the exam. The admit card is been published Online. Applicants will have to download their admit card through online from the official website.
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: First of all, log into the official website which is airindia.in.
STEP II: When you open the official website, come to the very bottom of the page and there you will get “Career” option.
STEP III: When you redirected to the next page, go to the “Recruitment Notification” section.
STEP IV: You will have to find a notification for “Trainee Cabin Crew Interview Admit Card”.
STEP V: When you get the option, click on it
STEP VI: Then you will be asked to enter your registration no.
STEP VII: When you enter the no., your admit card will generate and will be shown.
STEP VII: Now download it, take a hard copy of it and carry it along with you in the exam hall.
Overall Standing & Statistics of AIL TCC Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Air India Limited.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Job.
- NAME OF THE POST: Trainee Cabin Crew (Female).
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 400 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Delhi.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: airindia.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Interview Session.
- DATE OF INTERVIEW: Will Be Updated Soon.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the AIL TCC Admit Card 2017:
Applicants going for the interview exam conducted by the Air India Limited Department must keep this below-mentioned points in mind –
- The first Important part of this exam is the Admit Card. All those applicants who will be going for the exam must download their admit card at the very earliest and carry it along with them in the exam hall.
- Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the official website or from the link we provided here at the very bottom of this page.
- Applicants going for the exam must carry one id proof along with them which will be proving their eligibility for the post because, without the id proof, no will be entertained to enter the exam hall and remember that the Id proof brought by you must match with the details mentioned in the Admit Card.
- The Interview Test which the Department is going to organize is the main part. Applicants failing to appear for this exam will be shortlisted from this post.
- For more updates about this post, candidates keep in touch with this page or they may also bookmark this page.