AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2017 – Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2017 @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in: The All India Institute Of Medical Science, Jodhpur Admit Card of the written examination has been finally published by the authority on their official website.
The AIIMS (All India Institute Of Medical Science) has now come forward with the new update which is for the Senior Resident Post and the update made by the department is that authority is finally going to start the selection procedure for this post and the selection procedure for this post to be undertaken by the department is the written examination and for the written exam, the department published the admit card on their official website. All the candidates who will be going for the exam must download their admit card from the official website of the department or from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page and carry it along with them in the exam hall.
- 1 Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
The admit card published by the AIIMS Jodhpur Department for the Senior Resident Post is the prove for the eligibility of the candidates for the exam. All those applicants who will be going for the exam must carry this exam along with them because, without the admit card, no one will be allowed to sit for the test. For more updates, keep an eye on this page or visit the official website.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The AIIMS (All Indian Institute Medical Science) has mentioned on their official website that the candidates who have applied for the post will have to go for the written examination which the official had decided to conduct very soon and for that, the department had also published the admit card of all the applicants on their official website. Applicants must download this admit card and carry it along with them in the exam hall.
All the applicants can download their admit card by just following this below mentioned steps –
STEP I: In order to download the admit card, log into the official website which is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
STEP II: After when you are on the official website of the department, you will have to go to the “Recruitment” section.
STEP III: Then from there, you will have to go to the “Recruitment Result” section.
STEP IV: After that on the next page, you will be provided with the many new notifications.
STEP V: From there you just search for the notification you want.
STEP VII: After when you get the notification for this post, click on it.
STEP VIII: Click on Download Admit Card.
STEP IX: Enter you registration Number and DOB (Date Of Birth) and submit it.
STEP X: Now on the new tab, you admit card will open.
STEP XI: Download the admit card, take a hard copy of it and at last, you are required to carry it along with you in the exam hall.
Overall Standing & Statistics of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: All India Institute Of Medical Science, Jodhpur.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Senior Resident.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 111 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Jodhpur.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- TYPE OF TESTS: Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Written Test 2017:
The AIIMS (All Indian Institute Of Medical Science Department) has mentioned that all those candidates who have applied for the post will have to appear for the Written Examination which the department will be undertaking and applicants going for the exam must keep in mind this below mentioned important points –
- It is compulsory for every candidate to appear for the exam. Applicants failing to appear for any of the exams will be directly shortlisted from the post.
- The department had published the admit card of all those candidates who have applied for the post.
- Applicants must download the Admit card which the authority had published from the official website or by following the link which we provided here on this page and after downloading, they must carry it along with them in the exam hall.
- Candidates who forget to bring their admit card in the exam hall will not be allowed to give exam and their application will also be made canceled.
- All those candidates who are going for the exam must carry one ID proof along with them.
- For any further details or updates, candidates must visit this page regularly because this page is updated by us on regular basis and with the new update.
- Any of the applicants having any query regarding this post can drop it in the comment and we will be trying out best in solving it out.